PDA

View Full Version : What etnic group is more racist?

Dubyasux
06-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Everyone is racist,but ones are more than others.This is a fact.

SkunkIt
06-02-2005, 03:59 PM
What's your point?

Vera
06-02-2005, 04:04 PM
What are Indians, the people who live in India, then? Or Pakistanian people? Or Malaysian people?

Dubyasux
06-02-2005, 04:18 PM
What are Indians, the people who live in India, then? Or Pakistanian people? Or Malaysian people?
People from India are Indous and they are Arabs.
Indian are natives in the american continent,like Native americans or Native Mexicans,etc

Dubyasux
06-02-2005, 04:19 PM
What's your point?
To find out what people think of eachother...

JohnnyNemesis
06-02-2005, 09:20 PM

That's not a fact. It's something racists say to justify their racism.

ASP
06-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Black (North Americans), and the bad thing is that we white people can't be racist back anymore. We are instantly brought up on a suit. The podium just pops out of nowhere, too. Were ever we are, the court comes straight to us, jury and all.

JohnnyNemesis
06-02-2005, 09:50 PM
^It's funny how white racists who refuse to use any bit of introspection always say shit like that.

Were ever we are, the court comes straight to us, jury and all.

*reviews comparisons of blacks on trial versus whites on trial*

...*reads quote again*

.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Ahh, good one. You're about as funny as Ann Coulter.

nieh
06-02-2005, 10:04 PM
Ann Coulter.

Republicans are the most racist ethnic group ever.

ThatOneGuy123
06-02-2005, 10:09 PM
Why the fuck are Indians on there? Since when have indians been racist? Ofcourse they say "THE WHITE MAN TOOK MY LAND" but that doesn't make them racists.And Chinese people will never be racist,they are the people that say "hi how u do today friend?" even to Turbans they say that.They are happy people.

Jebus
06-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Why the fuck are Indians on there? Since when have indians been racist? Ofcourse they say "THE WHITE MAN TOOK MY LAND" but that doesn't make them racists.And Chinese people will never be racist,they are the people that say "hi how u do today friend?" even to Turbans they say that.They are happy people.
Have you ever been in a liquor store and seen how the asian clerk almost always follows around a minority in the store to make sure that they don't steal anything?

Republicans are the most racist ethnic group ever.
That made me go LOLZ

JohnnyNemesis
06-02-2005, 10:38 PM
That made me go both LOLZ and ROFL

Jebus
06-02-2005, 11:02 PM
That made me go both LOLZ and ROFL
Hey Johnny, in what ethnic group do you belong. You look hispanic in your pictures but Sin Studly doesn't seem like the type of person who would socialize with one.

JohnnyNemesis
06-02-2005, 11:04 PM
I'm not Spanish, I'm Latino (yes, there is a difference). I'm Dominican, but I was born here, so I guess that makes me a Dominican-American technically.

Mota Boy
06-02-2005, 11:31 PM
I voted for every group selected. I also vote that anyone thinking one ethnicity is more prejudiced than the other is a fucking imbecile. Racism is a product of environment - I'll elaborate more in the morning when I'm sober.

"Who's more racist - white people or black people? Black people, because black people hate black people too!"

Sin Studly
06-03-2005, 12:00 AM
Sin Studly doesn't seem like the type of person who would socialize with one.

Go eat some french fries and mayonnaise, you filthy fucking flemlander!

Sin Studly
06-03-2005, 12:02 AM
And Chinese people will never be racist,they are the people that say "hi how u do today friend?" even to Turbans they say that.They are happy people.

You know absolutely nothing about anything. Try putting a Chinese person in the same room with a Japanese person and see what happens.

Sin Studly
06-03-2005, 12:03 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/ohnos.jpg

ninth
06-03-2005, 12:04 AM
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Vera
06-03-2005, 03:39 AM
Indian are natives in the american continent,like Native americans or Native Mexicans,etc
Indous isn't a fucking word. People from India are Indian, it's Colombo's fault that Native Americans are also called Indian.

Also, I don't think they're racially Arab since India isn't a fully islamic state and they don't all speak Arabic.

ninth
06-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Actually, that photo is of me.

JohnnyNemesis
06-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Dominican-American is your nationality,
but your ethnic group is Hispanic.(Thats what I think)

You're wrong about that second part. Hispanics are from Spain. My folks aren't. I'm Latino.

I don't get upset or anything at being called "Hispanic" though, I don't expect everyone to be aware of the difference. It's cool.

Mota Boy
06-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Also, I don't think they're racially Arab since India isn't a fully islamic state and they don't all speak Arabic.
"Arabs" are an ethnicity found on on the Arabian peninsula. Just because a country is brown and Islamic does not mean that it is Arab. Though the muslim expansion greatly Arabized many parts of the world, Turks are still Turks, Iranians are still Persians and Indians are still Indians.

ninth
06-03-2005, 02:05 PM
You're wrong about that second part. Hispanics are from Spain. My folks aren't. I'm Latino.

I don't get upset or anything at being called "Hispanic" though, I don't expect everyone to be aware of the difference. It's cool.
Laugh out loud(z), Rick teh Spic.

Jebus
06-03-2005, 05:15 PM

Definition of hispanic according to Webster: of, relating to, or being a person of Latin American descent living in the U.S.; especially : one of Cuban, Mexican, or Puerto Rican origin

I consider myself hispanic. I never thought there was a difference between hispanic and latino.

JohnnyNemesis
06-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Can you describe or explain wath HISPANIC and LATINO means?

I did so here:

Hispanics are from Spain. My folks aren't. I'm Latino.

But I'll try again here:

Definition of hispanic according to Webster: of, relating to, or being a person of Latin American descent living in the U.S.; especially : one of Cuban, Mexican, or Puerto Rican origin
Yeah, but why would you adopt Webster's definition of YOUR ethnicity? The folks at Webster don't live the difference the way I (or you) have, so their definition comes across as totally inaccurate and ballast to me.

The term "Hispanic" was adopted by people who wanted an easy way to describe every Spanish speaking person and country in the Americas, completely overlooking the fact that most of those countries have very different cultures and that the people they call "Hispanic" in the states might not even know the Spanish language. Latino is much more accurate.

Flexing Wings
06-04-2005, 12:01 PM
I think my general problem is how the colour of someone's skin and their ethnicity get put into the same topic... maybe it's my own naivety, but this concept makes very little sense to me, other than people being pressumptuous and closed minded...

the_GoDdEsS
06-05-2005, 04:40 AM
http://www.w-a-u.net/

This is a funny one.

felix_leiter
06-05-2005, 07:28 AM
This fuckin thread is racist, and so is the fool that created it.

Why should one group be anymore racist than the other? Everybody's a indivdual, not a racial group. So stop trying to categorise and generalise people, cos then you piss them off.

the_GoDdEsS
06-05-2005, 08:09 AM
This fuckin thread is racist, and so is the fool that created it.

Why should one group be anymore racist than the other? Everybody's a indivdual, not a racial group. So stop trying to categorise and generalise people, cos then you piss them off.

Never heard of real life? Stereotypes and prejudice exist in every society/race due to the fact that we are different.

felix_leiter
06-05-2005, 08:54 AM
And? That's no excuse for shite like this perpetuating the stereotypes and prejudices which are, regardless of explanation are still bad things.

felix_leiter
06-05-2005, 08:55 AM
We are not different. Aside from slight physiological diffrences, there is nothing different. We are all the same.

the_GoDdEsS
06-05-2005, 09:15 AM
Where did you grow up? In the land of rainbows, butterflies and fluffy bunnies?

You may say we are the same biologically or whatever because we are human beings and that's true but that still doesn't make us equal even though we should be. We're not equal and never will be because that's the way this world works. Stereotypes are a natural thing and part of society. We are different from the point of view of culture, values and ethnicity and that creates differences and gaps even between races. Live with it, hippie.

RXP
06-05-2005, 09:24 AM
We are united by as many things as we are seperated by differences.

SkyRocker
06-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Differences are not causes of separation, on the contrary, people with different way to be, to think or to are want ( for me ) to discover better themselves

felix_leiter
06-05-2005, 10:34 AM
I understand of all what you said.

I think you're the one who lives in a rainbow land where racism isnt a fucking problem and isnt worth fighting against. It is where I'm standing and it has an very real adverse effect on people's lives. So it's personally reasonable for me to come and cuss this bollocks thread.

But did I miss the part when everyone accepted racism and the idiocy and ridiculousness of it? Just because it exists doesnt mean that people can start creating shitty threads like this one-has this thread made anyone's life better?

ninth
06-05-2005, 10:46 AM
The English are all faggotted.

the_GoDdEsS
06-05-2005, 11:01 AM
I'm not supporting this thread because this thread obviously is retarded.
I'm merely stating racism is real and it does exist and it will exist as an argument to your previous "Why should one group be anymore racist than the other?/We are not different. Aside from slight physiological diffrences, there is nothing different. We are all the same." statements.

That's all. I did not give you any clear evidence of if I am racist or not. That's not the issue now. And oh boy, we do have problems with racism in this country. More than enough.

Nina
06-05-2005, 11:18 AM
"Arabs" are an ethnicity found on on the Arabian peninsula. Just because a country is brown and Islamic does not mean that it is Arab. Though the muslim expansion greatly Arabized many parts of the world, Turks are still Turks, Iranians are still Persians and Indians are still Indians.

i love you for saying this.
truely. and deeply.
thanks.

Faded Soul
06-06-2005, 01:56 AM
I did so here:

But I'll try again here:

Yeah, but why would you adopt Webster's definition of YOUR ethnicity? The folks at Webster don't live the difference the way I (or you) have, so their definition comes across as totally inaccurate and ballast to me.

The term "Hispanic" was adopted by people who wanted an easy way to describe every Spanish speaking person and country in the Americas, completely overlooking the fact that most of those countries have very different cultures and that the people they call "Hispanic" in the states might not even know the Spanish language. Latino is much more accurate.

the way it was explained to me by my HISPANIC neighbor, hispanics decend from Spanish settlers, who mated (per say) with native mexican indians. That's why some have very light skin, which shows their spanish side, and those who have dark skin, show their native mexican side.

and that Latinos, who are Cuban and Dominican, which are a person of their own, picked up and adopted the spanish language. just like we americans, have adopted english, which came from Britain. however, we americans made it, somewhat our own. hence, american english. :)

RXP
06-06-2005, 02:14 AM
The English are all faggotted.

You're sounding more and more like that fat American hick - Chris Sneed daily :-(

JohnnyNemesis
06-06-2005, 09:22 AM
the way it was explained to me by my HISPANIC neighbor, hispanics decend from Spanish settlers, who mated (per say) with native mexican indians. That's why some have very light skin, which shows their spanish side, and those who have dark skin, show their native mexican side.

I hear ya, but the way the term is used today differs from that definition. It's a term of convenience for people who simply don't care as much as you or I do, and want an easy way to categorize people whether the categorization is accurate or not (the issue of knowing the language serving as just one example). I'm just not feelin' that.

SkunkIt
06-06-2005, 04:26 PM
http://www.w-a-u.net/

This is a funny one.The tatoos are funny too.

Faded Soul
06-06-2005, 07:55 PM
I hear ya, but the way the term is used today differs from that definition. It's a term of convenience for people who simply don't care as much as you or I do, and want an easy way to categorize people whether the categorization is accurate or not (the issue of knowing the language serving as just one example). I'm just not feelin' that.

nah, it's just ignorance. :) people are also amazed that I can tell the difference between a hispanic and a native american. it's not just skin color I tell ya!

HornyPope
06-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Can't find the picture but I think "the racist people are racist" tagline is very appropriate for humour sake.

/didnt read the topic

Dezz
06-07-2005, 07:02 AM
Peace, brother. I don't like only racists.................

Sin Studly
06-07-2005, 08:36 AM
I'd hate racists too if I was a filthy thieving Uke.

JohnnyNemesis
06-07-2005, 09:24 AM
1.Spaniards=Españoles are from SPAIN=ESPAñA

2.Hispanics=Hispanos are people who speak SPANISH=ESPAñOL(including spaniards=españoles)

3.Latinos are people who speak LATIN [ do you speak latin? ]

Don't tell me what I am, you fucking moron. Especially after I just explained it all to you.

people are also amazed that I can tell the difference between a hispanic and a native american. it's not just skin color I tell ya!

I'm honestly and truly amazed that anyone would even get the two confused!

wheelchairman
06-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Latinos are people who speak latin? hahahahah
holy shit...hahahah

boy am I glad I put Eros on my ignore list.

I guess this makes Jenny, latino.

Vera
06-07-2005, 11:24 AM
True. I wasn't even sure whether Arabian is an etchnicity. I was going to edit that out but decided to leave it there to see if anyone would realize my mistake. Plus I'm awfully lazy and ignorant about these things, but yes, Indians are still Indians.

Though I also dig the word "Hindustani" but I'm not sure whether it holds a strong religious reference.

wheelchairman
06-07-2005, 11:35 AM
True. I wasn't even sure whether Arabian is an etchnicity. I was going to edit that out but decided to leave it there to see if anyone would realize my mistake. Plus I'm awfully lazy and ignorant about these things, but yes, Indians are still Indians.

Though I also dig the word "Hindustani" but I'm not sure whether it holds a strong religious reference.
Stan is urdu for 'country. Hindustan is probably a region methinks. Just like Hindi is a language.

Vera
06-07-2005, 01:18 PM
That makes sense. My Urdu/Hindi vocabulary is ever-growing! ;D

the_GoDdEsS
06-07-2005, 02:30 PM
holy shit...hahahah

I guess this makes Jenny, latino.

Hahahaha! Wtf? I totally missed out on that post. This is hilarious.

Endymion
06-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Can't find the picture but I think "the racist people are racist" tagline is very appropriate for humour sake.

/didnt read the topic

http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/4chan/1103872653123.jpg

HornyPope
06-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Endy to the rescue!

JohnnyNemesis
06-07-2005, 06:47 PM
holy shit...hahahah

You know what's really sad? I noticed that, yet didn't repsond to it because I wasn't surprised. The fact that something so incredibly mind-numbingly stupid left me unphased is a true testament to the stupidity that is EROS.

Sin Studly
06-07-2005, 09:35 PM
3.Latinos are people who speak LATIN [ do you speak latin? ]

Sweet.... fucking.... Jesus. I'm literally speechless. I just.... fucking hell.

Sin Studly
06-07-2005, 09:37 PM
Stan is urdu for 'country. Hindustan is probably a region methinks. Just like Hindi is a language.

I was under the impression Hindustani's were Hindu Paki's. But I got no idea where I got that from, and I'm probably wrong.

Vera
06-08-2005, 04:46 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindustani

Thanks Wikipedia.

For those too lazy to look, it basically says that it can mean the language of Hindi and Urdu, the classical music from the India/Pakistan region or the historical region of India, Pakistan and nearby areas. Or a person from or with roots on the subcontinent of India.

Vera
06-09-2005, 02:53 AM
I think the languages and Spanish and Portuguese are based on Latin so people who speak those can be described as latino.

And dude, no one speaks in Latin as a mother tongue these days.

wheelchairman
06-09-2005, 05:58 AM
I think the languages and Spanish and Portuguese are based on Latin so people who speak those can be described as latino.

Since I can't read Eros' post, I have no idea if you are being sarcastic or not. But Latino is a reference to people from Latin America. A Spanish speaking region, hence why the nouns end in o/a depending upon the gender.

Italia311
06-09-2005, 08:02 AM

not true...

Back in the 15th century they called them indians in North America, cause they thought they were in india...I call people in india Indians, so do alot of other people. The correct name for natives in the american continent is NATIVES.

Vera
06-09-2005, 08:33 AM
Since I can't read Eros' post, I have no idea if you are being sarcastic or not. But Latino is a reference to people from Latin America. A Spanish speaking region, hence why the nouns end in o/a depending upon the gender.
That's what I was in my geographically inept way saying, I think.

Dubyasux
06-09-2005, 12:18 PM

You are right VERA,Languages like Spanish,Portuguese,Italian,French and Catalan are based on the Roman language LATIN.
That why I call LATINS to Spaniards,Frenchs,Portugueses,Catalans and Italians.They are "WHITE LATINS" descendants of the ROMANS.
If someone who speaks spanish wants to be called LATIN or LATINO we should respect that.

Endymion
06-09-2005, 12:31 PM
Latino

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

In the United States, Latino refers to non-Anglo-American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-American) citizens who are living in the United States of America (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_America) and are of Latin American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_American) background, also referred to as Hispanic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic). The feminine form of the word is Latina (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latina). "Latino" is a shortened form of the Spanish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language) word for a Latin American individual, "latinoamericano." The non-biased (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias) interpretation would reveal that "latino", in Spanish, means only that something possesses a Latin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin) quality – most often referring to the Latin language or the culture around the former Roman Empire. In Spain, "latinoamericano" is rarely, if ever, abbreviated to "latino". As a general guideline, in Europe, "latin" or "latino" is understood as being from a country that was formerly part of the Roman Empire (and played a large role in it) – naturally this includes Italy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy), Spain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain), Portugal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal), and normally France (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France). Though the British (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British) Isles were conquered by Rome, they are generally not included in this definition, as Roman Britain was subsequently assimilated by the Germanic Anglo-Saxons. Likewise, Asia Minor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Minor), North Africa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Africa), Illyria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyria) and the Levant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levant) were part of the Roman Empire, but are no longer Romance (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_languages) speaking.

Latin America refers to countries in South America (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_America) and North America (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America) (including Central America and the islands of the Caribbean) whose inhabitants mostly speak Romance languages (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_languages), although Native American languages (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_languages) are also spoken there. Most frequently the term Latino is restricted to immigrants from either Spanish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language) or Portuguese (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_language) speaking countries and their descendants. Inhabitants of the French (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_language)-speaking areas of Haiti (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti), French Guiana (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Guiana), and the French West Indies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_West_Indies) are generally not considered to be Latinos; they are typically thought to have more in common culturally with English (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language)-speaking West Indians (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Indians) than they do with residents of the mainland of Central and South America.

Latin also refers to the peoples whose native language descends from Latin (language of Ancient Rome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Rome)) known as Romance languages (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_languages) such as French, Italian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_language), Portuguese, Romanian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_language), Spanish and Catalan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan).

(In Italy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy), the term is sometimes used to denote a person from the Mezzogiorno (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mezzogiorno), the region of the country located generally south of Rome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome), since in the Middle Ages this region had considerably less Celtic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celts) and Germanic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic) influences than northern Italy; one example of this usage was those made by Dante (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dante_Alighieri) in the Divine Comedy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Comedy) (Inferno (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno), Canto XXII, line 65, and Canto XXIX, lines 90 and 92).)

Latino should not be confused with Ladino (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladino) (the Spanish-based language traditionally spoken by Sephardic Jews) or Ladin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladin) (a Rhaeto-Romance (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhaeto-Romance) language spoken in the Italian Alps (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alps)), even though the origin for all three names is the same.

Dubyasux
06-09-2005, 12:42 PM
That was great Endymion.exactly what I was trying to say but more detailed,
Thanx

Endymion
06-09-2005, 01:58 PM
you're in america, right? in that case latino means someone NOT white from latin america.

felix_leiter
06-09-2005, 02:57 PM
So Latino is not a racial definition then?

Endymion
06-09-2005, 05:16 PM
So Latino is not a racial definition then?

sure it is. a non-caucasian from latin america.

felix_leiter
06-09-2005, 05:30 PM
A child is born to chinese parents in Latin America-he's not racially Latino is he? latino is based on the language you speak?

Endymion
06-09-2005, 05:41 PM
with roots in latin america, don't be a idiot. if you say someone's from china you mean they're chinese, not born in china.

Cejus
06-15-2005, 02:27 AM
In general, I believe white people and arabs are the most racist groups. By racists, I understand people who don't respect other people's culture and traditions, and see themselves as the most superior 'race' or 'ethnic group'...

felix_leiter
06-16-2005, 11:12 AM
That makes you a racist towards white people and arabs.

Endymion
06-16-2005, 11:15 AM
or just HISPANIC(bc he speaks spanish)
i took two years of spanish in high school, that doesn't make me hispanic.

Anya82
06-23-2005, 05:40 PM
i think many of those latinos who get to live in the US feel like they rule. i hate their fucking attitude. They forget that a paper that says they're american citizens doesn't change their roots. Fuckers. They treat the other latinos (who don't live in the US) like shit. That makes me so mad! :mad:

Jebus
06-23-2005, 08:14 PM
@johnny
Wikipedia has an extensive definition and history of the word hispanic. You should read it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic
I realise that the term hispanic is more general than the term latino, but it's still wouldn't be wrong to call me or you hispanic based on the American(USA) definition that has been adopted here. The term isn't just for people from Spain. It mostly refers to people with roots to Latin countries who also have Spanish blood mixed in with the original indian(aztec, mayan, etc..) blood. It's all just preference, and since I already made desicion to call myself hispanic, I will keep on calling myself that. Don't get me wrong. I'm still proud of my culture and heritage, but that's the term that I'm used to so I'm sticking with it. The term to what you refer yourself to isn't really important as long you stick to your roots.

Actually, I don't really care what people call me. Usually I just tell people that I'm Mexican even though my parents are from el Salvador just because I don't want to start a long discussion between the difference.

I think many of those latinos who get to live in the US feel like they rule. i hate their fucking attitude. They forget that a paper that says they're american citizens doesn't change their roots. Fuckers. They treat the other latinos (who don't live in the US) like shit. That makes me so mad!
Yeah, I have some friends like that, but it's not that common.

Jebus
06-23-2005, 08:31 PM
We are not different. Aside from slight physiological diffrences, there is nothing different. We are all the same.
another priceless bbs moment...
*tear*

Anya82
06-26-2005, 03:04 PM
I second that, Jebus!
it almost let a tear fall from my eye......

Al Coholic
10-08-2009, 08:19 PM
My opinion on this matter is

RageAndLov
10-09-2009, 07:12 AM
Stop stereotyping ethnical groups!

dff_punk
10-09-2009, 09:55 AM
It is not ethical to be ethnical.

ad8
10-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Is it ethically correct to revive threads like this one?

BKDH_1984
10-12-2009, 06:53 PM
In my valid opinion, I didn't even bothered on voting on this poll. This whole fucking thing with "Racistism" is pointless. Period.

Rooster
10-13-2009, 02:40 AM
When you actually believe that some ethnical groups can be more racist than other groups, then that's racist.

Llamas
10-13-2009, 12:18 PM
My favorite part of this thread is what the user chose to list as the "ethnic groups". Awesome.

KHWHD
10-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Blacks (north americans)
Blacks (africa)

Those 2 selections made me LOL. Seriously, WTF is the difference anyway?

wheelchairman
10-13-2009, 12:33 PM
One lives in Africa, the others don't.

Llamas
10-13-2009, 12:47 PM
Blacks (north americans)
Blacks (africa)

Those 2 selections made me LOL. Seriously, WTF is the difference anyway?

That was actually one of the more logical distinctions. There's a gigantic cultural difference between Africans and African-Americans.

And I take back my previous post. The best part of the thread was EROS saying that Latino = speaking Latin. It reminds me of this time that a girl with a Spanish accent told me that she was in Latin club, and I excitedly said, "oh you speak Latin?? that's awesome!!" It took me about 5 seconds to realize how retarded I was...

KHWHD
10-13-2009, 12:47 PM
One lives in Africa, the others don't.

Ah yeah... I know that. What I meant was black is black - it shouldn't matter what continent they live on to make it a racial thing because they're both the same race.

wheelchairman
10-13-2009, 12:50 PM
He's actually asking which ethnicity is the most racist, either way I think its clear from the get-go that the OP is retarded, no real reason to dwell on it as this was the weirdest bump in a while.

chicapowerpunk
10-13-2009, 03:59 PM

I think all the world is racist....:(

Upgrayedd
10-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Every group likes to think it's better than any other group (this doesn't just include ethnic groups). That's just how people are: a bunch of arrogant douchebags.

zsk
10-22-2009, 12:22 PM
loool german and english people are not listed :D
(i think it goes with spanish,french,etc.)

i think it are north amreican black people and arabs.....

Blitz!
10-22-2009, 02:22 PM
loool german and english people are not listed :D

Have you ever heard of Whites (caucasian)?

zsk
10-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Have you ever heard of Whites (caucasian)?

i thought russians or so were meaned

Blitz!
10-22-2009, 02:36 PM
i thought russians or so were meaned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

zsk
10-22-2009, 03:24 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

hmm that's strange.... i thought germans are relelvant with people from india
edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples

Blitz!
10-23-2009, 08:27 AM
hmm that's strange.... i thought germans are relelvant with people from india
edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples

This thread is about categorizing people into ethnic groups, not about their origin.

wheelchairman
10-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Zsk just seems to say dumber and dumber things. I wonder if he's a troll.

SweetTatyana
10-23-2009, 11:58 AM
Black (North Americans), and the bad thing is that we white people can't be racist back anymore. We are instantly brought up on a suit. The podium just pops out of nowhere, too. Were ever we are, the court comes straight to us, jury and all.

I don't even know what to say to this. I didn't think it was possible to be this ignorant.

zsk
10-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Zsk just seems to say dumber and dumber things. I wonder if he's a troll.

dumber?
have you ever heard about facts?

wheelchairman
10-23-2009, 02:01 PM
Yes, and when you say one I'm pretty sure I'll recognize it.

metalmania
10-23-2009, 04:03 PM
if you take a poll about rasicm;the best racist:you re ;)
damn!what a stupid poll but i didnt lose really 'cause you love the racism always ,if you dont believe me;look at the history

chicapowerpunk
10-23-2009, 04:09 PM
damn!what a stupid poll but i didnt lose really 'cause you love the racism always ,if you dont believe me;look at the history

Really,we are all racist!!!!:);)

metalmania
10-23-2009, 04:11 PM
hehe i hate politic here but i couldnt stop myself now.anyway ..................

chicapowerpunk
10-23-2009, 04:41 PM
hehe i hate politic here but i couldnt stop myself now.anyway ..................

Really??? i don't think this

metalmania
10-23-2009, 04:47 PM
yesss.i left to write here many times ago cause its meaningless,i saw it and it s my last speech here .free speech free speech for the dumb/MetallicA cover song/garage album ;)

chicapowerpunk
10-23-2009, 05:01 PM
yesss.i left to write here many times ago cause its meaningless,i saw it and it s my last speech here .free speech free speech for the dumb/MetallicA cover song/garage album ;)

DeAtH!!!!! LOL..:rolleyes:

Hypno Toad
10-30-2009, 11:18 PM
You forgot Slavic, Central-Asian, Native American/Canadian and Semitic. I voted arab because as a whole there is a lot more cultural prejudice in many parts of the middle east than most other places.