PDA

View Full Version : The election is over , shut up!

TRUSTpunk
11-07-2004, 05:25 PM
I just want every one to come to reality right now about this year's election , its over dammit so just shut up , you cannot change what's already happened. Why don't you guy's forget about all this mess and start living your normal lives and stop worrying about stupid politics , its not important.

Sincerely , Your friend TRUSTpunk

The Cheshire Cat
11-07-2004, 09:21 PM
Yes. Lets all stop talking about politics on the politics board.

ClamsHaveFeelingsToo
11-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Yes. Lets all stop talking about politics on the politics board.

ZING.

That was beautiful.
It really was. :o

neocon58
11-07-2004, 09:49 PM
I just want every one to come to reality right now about this year's election , its over dammit so just shut up , you cannot change what's already happened. Why don't you guy's forget about all this mess and start living your normal lives and stop worrying about stupid politics , its not important.

true.

it dosent matter either way. whoever got voted in would end up misleading the public in one way or another. there is no such thing as TRUST in politics except the kind of trust as in "i trust you will get this bribe money to my assosiates" etc etc...

wheelchairman
11-07-2004, 10:31 PM
Don't be so naive trustpunk. Politics never ends on election night. Nixon was impeached in his second term. And he was actually a good man, at least in comparison to Bush.

SicN Twisted
11-07-2004, 11:16 PM
Yes. He was an intelligent war monging psychopath, as opposed to a retarded warmonging psychopath.

Nina
11-08-2004, 07:52 AM
you're silly.

kthxbi.

Vera
11-08-2004, 08:29 AM
That's too funny. Because it's not like the elected president has to MAKE DECISIONS now or anything. Of course not!

killboypwrheadjx
11-08-2004, 01:40 PM
this dude is just pissed off because all his friends probably talk about politics and he doesnt understand so he feels left out. ill bet thats the case.

TRUSTpunk
11-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Your wrong , I just hate old news and this politics forum sucks.

The Cheshire Cat
11-08-2004, 07:28 PM
So... Stop reading it then? No one's holding a gun to your head.

JoY
11-09-2004, 07:14 AM

the consequence of this election will rule the biggest fucking country in the world for four more years. I'd say it's good to keep discussing the matter.

wheelchairman
11-09-2004, 08:59 AM
Your wrong , I just hate old news and this politics forum sucks.
You're upset because you support Bush. You want us to stop criticising him because for you preserving the current system involves everyone working for it's progress. As said before, you don't need to read this.

I personally think this forum will teach people a few things.

beLIEveR
11-09-2004, 01:15 PM
So... Stop reading it then? No one's holding a gun to your head.
Pity.

If I could change things I would have made Kerry president. In reality I don't think he would have been that much better.