PDA

View Full Version : Live Video Gigs To Download

offspringpunker
06-02-2005, 10:25 PM
Hi i was just wondering, do you guys know of any places where you can d/l some offspring live gigs? The only one i have is Live at Credicard Hall 21-10-04. And am currently d/l Leeds 2004. So do you guys know of any more places on the net so i could get some? Also did Offspring ever release any oficial Dvd's. The only one i know of is the one you get free with Splinter Enhanced Cd.

Camilamazed
06-02-2005, 10:59 PM
You can find lots of at www.theoffspring.info :D

billiejoe87_greenday
06-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Hi i was just wondering, do you guys know of any places where you can d/l some offspring live gigs? The only one i have is Live at Credicard Hall 21-10-04. And am currently d/l Leeds 2004. So do you guys know of any more places on the net so i could get some? Also did Offspring ever release any oficial Dvd's. The only one i know of is the one you get free with Splinter Enhanced Cd.

I'd like to know where you got those gigs from. Yes Offspring have released 2 official DVD's apart from the Splinter one. These are Americana and Huck It. In terms of live footage Huck It is much better, but if you wantg an inside look at Offspring's begginings and heaps of extreme sport footage get Americana.

Also www.theoffspring.info is good for live offspring videos. Where did you get those concerts from?

offspringpunker
06-02-2005, 11:26 PM
Ok cheers for that guys. I got them 2 gigs from a torrent site!

Cejus
06-03-2005, 12:09 AM
Try also searching here:

http://bartolemy.free.fr/downloads.htm (Only Wembley 2001 & Smash2Splinter)
http://www.offspring.art.pl/?m=media&category=vi (only SummerSonic02)

But most videos I got them from www.theoffspring.info, They're just the best site on the net :D You can find some cool videos on Emule (and perhaps on Kazaa, too). :rolleyes:

offspringpunker
06-03-2005, 12:45 AM
Thanks ill check it out!

billiejoe87_greenday
06-03-2005, 12:52 AM
Hey i tried your links out they work but the site wont offer the downloads. Also i tried bittorrent and their weren't any offspring files.

DexterWannabe
06-03-2005, 12:54 AM
i got about 400 videos if anyone wants to trade. i got em all!

billiejoe87_greenday
06-03-2005, 01:01 AM
i got about 400 videos if anyone wants to trade. i got em all!

Where'd you get them from?

Russel
06-03-2005, 01:21 AM
I've got almost 40 live full video bootlegs and i got them from www.theoffspring.info and from emule.

Cejus
06-03-2005, 01:23 AM
Hey i tried your links out they work but the site wont offer the downloads. Also i tried bittorrent and their weren't any offspring files.
Oh shit, I thought they were online... :o On bittorrent there aren't many Offspring videos... try using Emule, there you can find everything! ;) (I think on emule you can find these video-concerts:
- Live in 1987
- Rockpalast Phillipshalle 1997
- Wembley 2001
- Summersonic 2002
- Woodstock 1999
- Leeds 2004
- MTV 2 live

You can download Emule here: www.emule-project.net/

PS: I think I've got more than 25 video bootlegs haha. I've downloaded them from www.theoffspring.info and from Emule

billiejoe87_greenday
06-03-2005, 02:15 AM
Oh shit, I thought they were online... :o On bittorrent there aren't many Offspring videos... try using Emule, there you can find everything! ;) (I think on emule you can find these video-concerts:
- Live in 1987
- Rockpalast Phillipshalle 1997
- Wembley 2001
- Summersonic 2002
- Woodstock 1999
- Leeds 2004
- MTV 2 live

You can download Emule here: www.emule-project.net/

PS: I think I've got more than 25 video bootlegs haha. I've downloaded them from www.theoffspring.info and from Emule

Thanks dude, i'll check it out.

offspringpunker
06-03-2005, 02:36 AM
Yeah im up for that i best go d/l emule then!

offspringpunker
06-03-2005, 02:37 AM
Thanks for the help Cejus!

tommyvc
06-03-2005, 04:07 AM
Thanks for all the websites, but http://bartolemy.free.fr/downloads.htm needs password to unzip the videos ,can any tell whats the password please?

billiejoe87_greenday
06-03-2005, 05:31 AM
Thanks for all the websites, but http://bartolemy.free.fr/downloads.htm needs password to unzip the videos ,can any tell whats the password please?

How the hell do u download from that site?

billiejoe87_greenday
06-03-2005, 05:34 AM
Emule had so much but it was so complicated to use. Damn I want some live Offspring concerts!!

Cejus
06-03-2005, 11:50 AM
The pass for http://bartolemy.free.fr/downloads.htm files is:
www.theoffspringhacker.fr.st
And there are only the 'live videos' available to download :( (you can't download the "video bootlegs")

Yeah, it's a bit difficult to use Emule, but I thinks it's the best source of videos and mp3 and such stuff. :D

DexterWannabe
06-03-2005, 01:40 PM
when u search for "offspring live" on emule, u got like 100 videos, and i click on like everyone, but they never starts download, why?

Cejus
06-03-2005, 02:29 PM
when u search for "offspring live" on emule, u got like 100 videos, and i click on like everyone, but they never starts download, why?
That's the shitty thing about emule: you have to wait 'til other people who have the same video start transfering data to you. You have to be patient. And, if you want full concert videos, I recommend to you to search these videos:

- offspring live@woodstock
- offspring full concert london
- offspring rockpalast
- offspring live 1987

;)

billiejoe87_greenday
06-03-2005, 06:17 PM
Hey i know its a bit of topic, but is there a way to stop people downloading f you on emule? I wouldn't mind but it slows down my downloading.

offspringpunker
06-03-2005, 11:39 PM
Guys are cant get my TCP Port connectable on Emule why is this? I think its cuz of my firewall how do i overcome this problem please help!

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
06-03-2005, 11:42 PM
eMule... I Downloaded it and didn't like it hehe :p
It's pretty much the same thing as Limewire and Kazaa as far as i could tell.

Russel
06-03-2005, 11:49 PM
I strated using emule a long time ago and i can only tell that it's the best p2p program ever created. Maybe it's slow but there's plenty of stuff you won't find elsewhere.
@billiejoe87_greenday
Why disconnecting people? You take, you should give as well. Isn't that fair?
You may change upload or download speed. Just right click on the emule icon in tray bar and change the speed.

Cejus
06-04-2005, 01:34 AM
Guys are cant get my TCP Port connectable on Emule why is this? I think its cuz of my firewall how do i overcome this problem please help!
http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/help.cgi?l=1&rm=show_topic&topic_id=124

Hope it helps you! ;)

And also, I recommend you that on Emule ---> Preferences ---> Connection, you put these values for TCP and UDP:

TCP: 41796
UDP: 41806

'cause many servers are banning the default ports (4662, 4672). So, in the page I've said to you, replace 4662 by 41796, and 4672 by 41806. :)

sebastienfan
06-04-2005, 01:19 PM
why i canot download anything on www.theoffspring.info?I click on downloads than on Currently offline @ Tijs so I see a big list but nothing happens when i click on everything.

Cejus
06-04-2005, 01:24 PM
why i canot download anything on www.theoffspring.info?I click on downloads than on Currently offline @ Tijs so I see a big list but nothing happens when i click on everything.
You have to go to:

Downloads --> Currently Online --> and then right click on the grey links + save as...

it has to work, try again dude :)

EDIT: If you're clicking on 'Currently Offline @ Tijs', these are all Tijs's files... but they're not all online, they're in rotation :rolleyes:

sebastienfan
06-04-2005, 01:31 PM
when I right click to save target as... on any Tijs's files it dosnt work.it make a sound but nothing happen.

Cejus
06-04-2005, 01:36 PM
when I right click to save target as... on any Tijs's files it dosnt work.it make a sound but nothing happen.
That's normal, 'cause you're sure entering this site: http://www.theoffspring.info/downloads/tijslijst.html aren't you? That's the wrong site, you can't download anything there.
You have to enter to "Currently Online", because there are the only files that you can download ;) so... don't try to download any file from Tijs list, cause they're Offline.

billiejoe87_greenday
06-04-2005, 07:59 PM
I strated using emule a long time ago and i can only tell that it's the best p2p program ever created. Maybe it's slow but there's plenty of stuff you won't find elsewhere.
@billiejoe87_greenday
Why disconnecting people? You take, you should give as well. Isn't that fair?
You may change upload or download speed. Just right click on the emule icon in tray bar and change the speed.

I don't think it's the best, Limewire is a lot easier to use. Just doesn't have as much. Also, yeah i know people should share and i wouldn't mind. Just not while im downloading massive files, as it is already slow enough as it is, without it going slower because someone is downloding of me.

offspringpunker
06-05-2005, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the port help Cejus!