PDA

View Full Version : How many of the original Vynals were made again???

Left Face Down
11-07-2004, 06:09 PM
How many of these were made, I was talking with some one and I forgot... lovely just to make my own thread over this, but hey....

Jake
11-07-2004, 06:19 PM
of wat album?

Left Face Down
11-07-2004, 06:21 PM
of wat album?
The first one...

nephilim138
11-08-2004, 01:29 AM
i thought it was not very many but i think I've seen them go for about 50 on ebay? out on nemesis records with a differant cover. unless you're talking about the bagdad(sp) vinyl and if i recall correctly there are 300 on clear vinyl and 1500 on black? thats off the top of my head after 8 years of fandom and surfing the web.

XdaveyX

Left Face Down
11-08-2004, 03:01 AM
i thought it was not very many but i think I've seen them go for about 50 on ebay? out on nemesis records with a differant cover. unless you're talking about the bagdad(sp) vinyl and if i recall correctly there are 300 on clear vinyl and 1500 on black? thats off the top of my head after 8 years of fandom and surfing the web.

XdaveyX
Actually I was talking about the original S/T with the Guitar Alien art, I looked it up it's 5000 originally made... I thought it was 500 clear vinyl for the Baghdad... O'well.. one of those numbers...

Where is Noodles, Dexter *cough* Keith *cough*, or greg when you need them... not like when Noodles was around he'd ever give me a straight answer, unless it was a political thing...

Jake
11-08-2004, 05:52 AM
Actually I was talking about the original S/T with the Guitar Alien art, I looked it up it's 5000 originally made... I thought it was 500 clear vinyl for the Baghdad... O'well.. one of those numbers...

Where is Noodles, Dexter *cough* Keith *cough*, or greg when you need them... not like when Noodles was around he'd ever give me a straight answer, unless it was a political thing...
aound there sounds right!