PDA

View Full Version : Who reads Lyrics ??!

offspring kid
06-03-2005, 11:50 AM
i have read each Offspring songs lyrics i feel like its kinda important cause then there is no use of the cd books and if you read them you can find meaning's of the songs in it ! i cant understand a song until i read its LYRICS

Camilamazed
06-03-2005, 11:53 AM
I read all of them. :D They are waaaaaaaaaay importante for me

Mannen som blev en gris
06-03-2005, 11:53 AM
I only read them íf I like the song, or if I don't understand the song. But often you don't need to read them, you can hear most of the words. (well, maybe not in all songs, but in punk rock and rock songs)

Camilamazed
06-03-2005, 11:55 AM
I only read them íf I like the song, or if I don't understand the song. But often you don't need to read them, you can hear most of the words. (well, maybe not in all songs, but in punk rock and rock songs)

Well, I don't know about the other foreign fans , but I really need to read the lyrics because I'm not always able to understand what the lyrics say. :D

Mannen som blev en gris
06-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Well, I don't know about the other foreign fans , but I really need to read the lyrics because I'm not always able to understand what the lyrics say. :D
I can hear it in most of the songs I listen to, except for the really fast and heavy ones (I'm not talking about Offspring songs).

mrconeman
06-03-2005, 12:07 PM
I do, Lyrics are a great thing to know about a song, Knowing a song more seems to let me enjoy it even more.

Igloo
06-03-2005, 12:36 PM
I think that lyrics are the most important thing in a song, music is a background..well , maby it is just my opinion.... :rolleyes:

I don't know
06-03-2005, 12:38 PM
I read the lyrics to understand better what's the meaning of the song, because when I'm listening to the songs I'm so excited that I can't pay attention on its meaning

beautifulnightmare
06-03-2005, 12:54 PM
I've read them all also

killer_queen
06-03-2005, 01:14 PM
i never read the lyrics. i can hear the words easily and i don't care if lyrics good or not.

Gayman
06-03-2005, 02:11 PM
I think lyrics are very important!!!! I read them many times while listening to the songs and try to learn them.....

neocon58
06-03-2005, 10:45 PM
yes, the lyrics are pretty important to me now. however the first thing that attracted me to offspring was the guitars and drums.

Piedude
06-04-2005, 08:21 AM
Im always reading them, always annoys me in a song if you hear them sing something unclear in a section of the song and then it doesnt appear on the lyrics as its counted as backround noise...

Mannen som blev en gris
06-04-2005, 08:54 AM
and if you read them you can find meaning's of the songs in it ! i cant understand a song until i read its LYRICS
I've read the lyrics to Manowar's Master Of Revenge many, many times, but I still can't understand it.....

Black Dogs howl in the night
The Lion is dead!
A Solitary Messenger
The Master of Revenge

wtf?! :p

offspring kid
06-04-2005, 11:10 AM
I've read the lyrics to Manowar's Master Of Revenge many, many times, but I still can't understand it.....

Black Dogs howl in the night
The Lion is dead!
A Solitary Messenger
The Master of Revenge

wtf?! :p

yeah sometimes they right SHIT in lyrics ( not the offspring )

Strider
06-04-2005, 11:12 AM
i have read each Offspring songs lyrics i feel like its kinda important cause then there is no use of the cd books and if you read them you can find meaning's of the songs in it ! i cant understand a song until i read its LYRICS
I'd say that's rather...OBVIOUS

offspring kid
06-04-2005, 11:16 AM
I'd say that's rather...OBVIOUS

yeah in a short Form

panzor41
06-04-2005, 12:31 PM
its fun to read....