PDA

View Full Version : "This pre-order is not open to non-U.S. residents."

Noodles is gay
06-03-2005, 06:57 PM
DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY FANS ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD!? :mad:

fucking self-absorbed yanks!

you guys don't give a shit about the rest of the world so long as you've got your cheap oil, your annoying accents, your 'have a nice day', your fast food, and your OBESE, EARTH-DESTROYING YANKS!

The apocalypse will be YOUR fault - with your nukes you'll be the ones who push the 'button' first, destroying the rest of us! BLOODY FUCKING YANKS!

No wonder that the rest of the world hates you with your selfish attitudes and dim-witted president – he’s a mockery, your whole country is a mockery of freedom and democracy.

oh.....and HAVE A NICE DAY.

Noodles is gay
06-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Jealous huh? I think I'll go fill my gas tank and drive around aimlessly, then fill it again for a fraction of the cost of what you pay.

jealous, never.

annoyed because you're all so fucking self-absorbed, big-headed and greedy, yes.

go fill your gas tank, a load more men will die in Iraq because of it, you're probably so fucking fat that you can hardly walk. Hey, rather than drive round aimlessly; why don't you go get your stomach stapled? You could pick up all your friends in your petrol-guzzling 'truck' for a trip down to the stomach-stapling centre! Ooh, wouldn’t you have fun.

When will you get it? America is #1, and we'll do anything to stay better than you. Which is why Britian is a pathetic(when you look at world history) #2. OUR freedom is better and more important than YOUR freedom.

PATHETIC! look at world fucking history you damn yank! you idiots have the shortest history of ANY country! WHEN YOU LOOK AT WORLD HISTORY? You dumb cunt! Do you realize how stupid you look? We had an empire, control of the seas, control of the land. And your retort? ‘we saved your asses from the nazis’ yeah – well fucking done, but you left it long enough, you waited to see who’d win, you only saved yourselves because you realized that if Britain fell so would your shit-hole.

It’s a well known fact that yanks are one of the stupidest ‘MEDCs’ in the world.

You may think you’re #1 which is exactly why everyone else hates your egotistical asses. Just look at September 11th! They’ll do it again because people hate you

I don’t wanna fucking argue with you, yank – I expressed my opinion and I don’t give a shit what you, or anyone else from that god-forsaken piece of shit country thinks, because you’re all fucking wrong, you’re all fucking yanks, you’re all egotistical, careless, selfish, amoral. And I don’t give a shit.

Enjoy your dumb-ass president, push the fucking button already because you’re gonna do it one day anyway.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-03-2005, 07:54 PM
You judge 300 million people as all the same and you think you have the right to call ANYONE big-headed?

Fucking idiot.

JohnnyNemesis
06-03-2005, 09:12 PM
You judge 300 million people as all the same and you think you have the right to call ANYONE big-headed?

Fucking idiot.

I couldn't agree more.

Additionally, you bash the US constantly, and I rarely see anyone on here bash your home with nearly as much passion.

You're being rather hypocritical. Except replace "rather" with "extremely".

Hey, rather than drive round aimlessly; why don't you go get your stomach stapled?

This coming from someone who rebukes materialism and people who try too hard to be pretty. *sigh*

neocon58
06-03-2005, 09:16 PM

you guys don't give a shit about the rest of the world so long as you've got your cheap oil, your annoying accents, your 'have a nice day', your fast food, and your OBESE, EARTH-DESTROYING YANKS!

The apocalypse will be YOUR fault - with your nukes you'll be the ones who push the 'button' first, destroying the rest of us! BLOODY FUCKING YANKS!

No wonder that the rest of the world hates you with your selfish attitudes and dim-witted president – he’s a mockery, your whole country is a mockery of freedom and democracy.

what a tard. I hope this thread was made in sarcasm.

The album will be out worldwide. Just keep your panties on.

Little_Miss_1565
06-03-2005, 09:17 PM
Have you ever heard of international law?

It's a tricky thing to maneuver, especially when it comes to musical releases it seems.

Perhaps, just perhaps, this is one of the many instances where instead of navigating the treacherous waters of international law, the option is taken instead of opening it up only to US residents.

You may remove your head from your ass now.

JohnnyNemesis
06-03-2005, 09:27 PM
I hope this thread was made in sarcasm.

It was, it just wasn't effective. See, to make a proper joke, there has to be some room for extension and a bit of subtlety. Also, you can't regurgitate the same old cliches unless you use them in a new way.

Jenny on the other hand went full throttle, crashed, and burned.

Sin Studly
06-03-2005, 09:39 PM
And I'M supposed to be the racist one?

neocon58
06-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Jenny on the other hand went full throttle, crashed, and burned.

Indeed. Well, we all make mistakes.

Noodles is gay
06-04-2005, 04:57 AM
I hope this thread was made in sarcasm.

no, it was not.

neocon58
06-04-2005, 05:28 AM
plenty of shops around the world will start pre-orders soon anyway

Mentally_Challenged
06-04-2005, 05:29 AM
But still...it's slightly un-fair we don't get the pre-order thingy.... (I wanted those stickers... :mad: )

Little_Miss_1565
06-04-2005, 05:30 AM
But still...it's slightly un-fair we don't get the pre-order thingy.... (I wanted those stickers... :mad: )

I wonder how many UK import CD's I've had to order in my lifetime in order to hear a few unreleased songs from my favorite artists. One sheet of stickers denied is hardly a fair tradeoff ;)

Mentally_Challenged
06-04-2005, 05:42 AM
Hmm, Fair Point =P

Noodles is gay
06-04-2005, 11:44 AM
This coming from someone who rebukes materialism and people who try too hard to be pretty. *sigh*

No, I recommend stomach stapling not to make people 'pretty' or 'attractive' but for their health - fat people drain resources; again it just supports naked american self-centeredness. It's pure greed, that's all!

There's no need to eat that much, they just do it because they can - people are greedy and lazy and don't give a shit about the rest of the world.

JohnnyNemesis
06-04-2005, 11:50 AM
People don't only get fat because they eat so much, so "greed" has nothing to do with it. There's metabolism too. Someone who eats just as much as you can be fat in an instant because of their METABOLISM.

Noodles is gay
06-04-2005, 11:52 AM
People don't only get fat because they eat so much, so "greed" has nothing to do with it. There's metabolism too. Someone who eats just as much as you can be fat in an instant because of their METABOLISM.

Yes, but that's pretty rare.

And basically you're implying that all fat Americans (who are the fattest nation on earth) have low metabolisms....no; it's greed - not just for food, but money too. It's utterly unnecessery.

ruroken
06-04-2005, 11:53 AM
What pre-order? :confused:

Mannen som blev en gris
06-04-2005, 11:54 AM
What pre-order? :confused:
This (http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/news?newsID=420492) pre-order.

notoriousdoc
06-04-2005, 11:56 AM
No, I recommend stomach stapling not to make people 'pretty' or 'attractive' but for their health - fat people drain resources; again it just supports naked american self-centeredness. It's pure greed, that's all!

There's no need to eat that much, they just do it because they can - people are greedy and lazy and don't give a shit about the rest of the world.

Thanks Jen, I love you too

Anyway, smoke something, you'll feel better

Oh, and I dislike REPUBLICAN and CONSERVATIVE Americans, the other ones are alright. I'm also pretty pissed off, I wanted that stuff as well. I'm sure thaqt they will put some extra tracks and videos on our issue anyway Jen. Alkaline trio are very good with things like that, maybe our friends will take a leaf out of their proverbial book

ruroken
06-04-2005, 11:58 AM
This (http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/news?newsID=420492) pre-order.
*drools*

Must have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notoriousdoc
06-04-2005, 11:58 AM
it's greed - not just for food, but money too. It's utterly unnecessery.

May I say that some Americans live in poverty? The poor in America are very poor and the rich very rich, there are very few in between from what I've read and seen. Please don't make such wide remarks

ruroken
06-04-2005, 12:00 PM
I'm so fucking buying it. Hell yeah!!!!!

Noodles is gay
06-04-2005, 12:01 PM
May I say that some Americans live in poverty? The poor in America are very poor and the rich very rich, there are very few in between from what I've read and seen. Please don't make such wide remarks

The money comment referred to businesses like Mc Donalds who are utterly amoral and do anything in pursuit of profits - their greed.

JohnnyNemesis
06-04-2005, 12:06 PM

What makes you think that? That's the exact opposite of the truth. It is NOT rare, it is the way it is at least 80% of the time.

And basically you're implying that all fat Americans (who are the fattest nation on earth) have low metabolisms....no; it's greed - not just for food, but money too. It's utterly unnecessery.

I'm not implying it, I'm stating it, and I'm also calling you on your bullshit. I know you're just messing around and trying to ruffle feathers, so we're not upset, but you could at least do it intelligently too. Right now you're just saying things that have absolutely no base in reality.

Noodles is gay
06-04-2005, 12:08 PM
What makes you think that? That's the exact opposite of the truth. It is NOT rare, it is the way it is at least 80% of the time.

I'm not implying it, I'm stating it, and I'm also calling you on your bullshit. I know you're just messing around and trying to ruffle feathers, so we're not upset, but you could at least do it intelligently too. Right now you're just saying things that have absolutely no base in reality.

Of course they have a base in reality - why are French people not fat? Spanish, Greeks, Swedish, Icelandic, Brazilian? Only Americans (and they've kindly spread that culture to England too) - how curious.....

JohnnyNemesis
06-04-2005, 12:14 PM
I know that Americans are the fattest nation in the world, but your assumptions that the metabolism issue is "rare" and that 300 million people in a country are all alike (especially considering the fact that ALL of us in this country come from different ethnicities and cultures) and that we're all greedy because we're fat (I'm about 115 lbs by the way...skinny as a twig) and all... those are the things that have no base in reality.

Especially since you're 16, have no life experience, yet still make assumptions about hundreds of millions of people.

Noodles is gay
06-04-2005, 12:16 PM
^...I'm sorry.

Thanks Jen, I love you too

Anyway, smoke something, you'll feel better

heh....yes........:o

JohnnyNemesis
06-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Check your PMs, Jen.

nieh
06-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Have you ever heard of international law?

It's a tricky thing to maneuver, especially when it comes to musical releases it seems.

Perhaps, just perhaps, this is one of the many instances where instead of navigating the treacherous waters of international law, the option is taken instead of opening it up only to US residents.

You may remove your head from your ass now.

Damn straight. I want Muse's new cd, but I can't buy it because it hasn't been released in the U.S. yet. You fucking self-absorbed Brits!

Fly White Guy
06-04-2005, 03:16 PM

Some people have no self-control...

Vicky
06-04-2005, 03:43 PM
Fat people aren't always fat because they live in mcdonalds. There was a thing on the tele a while ago, about a disease making people fat. That something from a chicken flu err.. bred with (wrong phrasing but eh) a thing that made people fat. And they first noticed it in chickens, but they've tested americans (and british people) and a lot of them have the gene for it.
And Jen, there are loads of fat english people too, maybe not as many, but England is a tiny bit smaller than america.. :/

Turbonegro
06-04-2005, 08:28 PM

All that for one fucking CD? that's uncalled for.

IdiotOfTheDay
06-04-2005, 08:31 PM

Aww, we're not TOO prejudiced, are we now?
Not all of us are fat, some of us know that we look gross when we weigh 902930 pounds. As for annoying accents, aren't we being a tad hypocritical? To others, YOURS are annoying. And as for fast food, I think that shit is disgusting, I'm a five year vegetarian and that stuff REEKS.
Hey, a lot of us hate the president too.
'Have a nice day?' The only places I see that is on the cheap bags from Chinese take-out.
So let's play nice with our neighbors across the pond, shall we?

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-05-2005, 06:15 PM

And I suppose all fat, rich English people do it in a noble cause?

Remove your head from your fucking ass.

Tired_Of_You
06-05-2005, 06:49 PM
fucking self-absorbed yanks!It didn't occur to you that it might not be The Offspring's fault?

Why do you always have to bash on the Americans? Do you think England is perfect? I know people already said this, but there are 300 millions of Americans. They are not all fat, stupid, etc. It's like saying all French girls don't shave or all the Americans eat at McDonald twice a day.

A simple Greatest Hits makes you talk about the apocalypse? A Greatest Hits, it's only a Greatest Hits. Calm down.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Seriously though, Jenny, overall I think you're an interesting person. Minus all the classics and stuff, I enjoy your posts and think you're a good person. But this purist I-Hate-All-Americans thing you have in you is a very, very ugly quality. It doesn't endear me to you, and this topic proves a lot of people feel the same way.

I believe you once said something against Tripboy's racism. So.. what do you call this?

Sin Studly
06-07-2005, 07:32 AM
I believe you once said something against Tripboy's racism. So.. what do you call this?

Jenny's always been ranting about the superiority of the English over all other nationalities, yet has the blindness to call me a racist. It'd be cute if she weren't so damn annoying.

gradeA
06-07-2005, 11:45 AM
your annoying accents
wait a sec... WTF????
stupid british queer

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-07-2005, 03:46 PM
wait a sec... WTF????
stupid british queer

You just kinda placed yourself on the same level as her. Nice one, shitbrick.

ShadowPyro
06-07-2005, 06:46 PM
And I'M supposed to be the racist one?
That was the best.

And yes, I do know that im 4 pages apart.

offspring_freak_3
06-09-2005, 03:37 PM

oh man! you don´t have parents or friends living in the U.S?

I live in Brazil and have my cd! my sister bought to me! haha :D

offspring_freak_3
06-09-2005, 03:40 PM
live in other country is sucks!
but if you have contacts......
if you live in other country make friends in the U.S!

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-10-2005, 11:11 AM
But you'd have to get a Region 1 DVD player to play it. The DVD won't work on European players.

Preecey
06-10-2005, 11:30 AM
But you'd have to get a Region 1 DVD player to play it. The DVD won't work on European players.
Dammit! I have reletives in the US as well. I'm going to have to wait...
________
Ribel (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/Ribel/)

Camilamazed
06-10-2005, 12:35 PM
That's why I love Jenny....best (serious) thread ever :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 09:17 AM
This is not a good thread. This has to be one of the most pathetic threads I've ever seen - and on this board, that's saying a LOT.

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 09:46 AM
I'm sorry, ok - I was most annoyed.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 11:52 AM
That's why I love Jenny....best (serious) thread ever :D

That's why I keep calling you a retarded moron.

Homer
06-12-2005, 12:20 PM
it's so easy to point fingers at a country that basically controls a lot of the media and food industry, isn't it?

Camilamazed
06-12-2005, 12:27 PM
That's why I keep calling you a retarded moron.
Stop being so repetitive , Justin..... No one can laugh at your insults at me anymore :rolleyes:

Plus I didn't ask your fucking opinion :D

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 12:51 PM
it's so easy to point fingers at a country that basically controls a lot of the media and food industry, isn't it?

Yes, yes it is. But it's nevertheless true.

...you don't control the food industry! See - blatant arrogance and lack of knowledge.

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 02:07 PM
get a life you fag - she left out a comma, that's all.

Preecey
06-12-2005, 02:07 PM
Leaniency? From you? There is no God.
________
Easy Vape Vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/easy-vape)

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 02:12 PM
leniency? From you? There is no God.

The yank had nothing constructive to say so picked up on the lack of a comma, although, technically, a comma is possibly optional - I would, of course, put one in but it's quite a minor offence when compared with the whole 'their/there/they're' thing.

Preecey
06-12-2005, 02:18 PM
The yank had nothing constructive to say so picked up on the lack of a comma, although, technically, a comma is possibly optional - I would, of course, put one in but it's quite a minor offence when compared with the whole 'their/there/they're' thing.
I don't see anything bad in the sentence either.
________
Sexdollxx (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/Sexdollxx/)

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Perhaps, like a ridiculous amount of people these days, he doesn't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'? That could explain his blatant stupidity.

Proving the fact that only I may be the Grammar Fuhrer. :cool:

Preecey
06-12-2005, 02:25 PM
Perhaps, like a ridiculous amount of people these days, he doesn't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'? That could explain his blatant stupidity.

Proving the fact that only I may be the Grammar Fuhrer. :cool:
You obviously have the qualifications.
________
JuicySquirty cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/JuicySquirty)

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Indeed, yet another reason why I should be a mod.

Tired_Of_You
06-12-2005, 03:47 PM
And if you're going to stress one sentence, and make it in large bold annoying font, atleast have correct grammer.Oh my dear, it's grammar, not grammer.

Camilamazed
06-12-2005, 03:48 PM
rarely is somebody asked for thier opinion. It's a message board, expect a few. And if you're going to stress one sentence, and make it in large bold annoying font, atleast have correct grammer.

Thank You for pointing that out... Anyways where should I have placed the comma???? :confused:

Tired_Of_You
06-12-2005, 03:53 PM
After the "plus".

JohnnyNemesis
06-13-2005, 09:13 AM
I would, of course, put one in but it's quite a minor offence when compared with the whole 'their/there/they're' thing.

Oh, come on now!

It's ALL minor. And no matter what, the only people who make those corrections habitually are people who rarely have anything constructive to say. Pointing it out here and there is one thing, but constantly? Bleh.

Besides, Jennyluv, I've seen YOU make those mistakes VERY VERY often, yet you're always quick to jump on others who do that!

Noodles is gay
06-13-2005, 10:06 AM
Besides, Jennyluv, I've seen YOU make those mistakes VERY VERY often, yet you're always quick to jump on others who do that!

How about an example?

JohnnyNemesis
06-13-2005, 10:09 AM
I've seen you misspell the word "implies" by spelling it "implys", I've seen improper comma placement, improper semi-colon usage, even the rare subject-verb agreement errors. It's okay, because it doesn't matter, but it's weird coming from someone who jumps on others for their errors.

If you meant you wanted threads and links for your examples though, then that'll have to wait until I'm no longer dead tired.

Noodles is gay
06-13-2005, 10:16 AM
Do that often, do I?

Usually it's because I change my mind about what I wish to say rather than any particular lack of knowledge.

Improper semi-colon usage? I doubt it.

Preecey
06-13-2005, 10:18 AM
Everyone makes mistakes. Usually it's me. However, I usually make mistakes most when I'm typing fast or zealously.
________
California medical marijuana (http://california.dispensaries.org/)

JohnnyNemesis
06-13-2005, 10:24 AM
Do that often, do I?

Usually it's because I change my mind about what I wish to say rather than any particular lack of knowledge.

Improper semi-colon usage? I doubt it.

Fairly often. Like I said, it's fine, I have no problem with at all, but whether it's because you change your mind about what you want to say or lack of knowledge, it makes absolutely no difference. Making those mistakes and crucifying others for those same mistakes is just iffy.

As far as semi-colon usage, you're someone with an intimate understanding of how many languages work, so you also know that arguments over the mysterious semi-colon usage are completely endless :p We won't get into those!

Noodles is gay
06-13-2005, 10:25 AM
Never.

'Endless'? Not at all - there are some real rules.

JohnnyNemesis
06-13-2005, 10:27 AM
What I mean about the "endless" arguments is that they're pointless arguments. Of course there are rules; languages wouldn't function without a base.

Noodles is gay
06-13-2005, 10:32 AM
They're not 'pointless'; they enable the English language to be written so that it can be easily understood. Something that is not possible when the fundamental rules of grammar are not followed.

JohnnyNemesis
06-13-2005, 10:45 AM
Sure it's possible. I mean, there ARE degrees here. Someone who writes like thisplacesucks (http://www.offspring.com/forums/search.php?searchid=158508) is incomprehensible, and should learn the basic rules.

Someone like RXP, however, makes constant errors and is still understood very clearly and easily. That is what I mean when I say there are different levels, different degrees here.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-13-2005, 05:53 PM

Misspelling isn't always to do with lack of knowledge.

Quite often, people who leap on others for spelling and grammar mistakes actually have very little to contribute to the actual thread. I've seen posts made where yes, there are one or two spelling mistakes, but the thread happens to be rather interesting and sometimes the poster makes a very good point. The fact that there are a few spelling mistakes doesn't detract from this.

Whereas you, Jenny, you may spell most things correctly, but most of your recent posts display you as a bit of an arrogant tosser, I'm sorry to say.

They're not 'pointless'; they enable the English language to be written so that it can be easily understood. Something that is not possible when the fundamental rules of grammar are not followed.

This is utterly ridiculous. Missing out ONE comma does NOT make a post unreadable. You just want to go "OMFGZ I NOTICED THEY MISSED A COMMA! I'M LIKE, MORE INTELLIGENTZ THAN YOU!!!", and to be honest, it's rather dull and 2D.

Are you determined to judge EVERYONE in this topic?

And by the way.. "get a life"? Normally you're the FIRST to leap on someone for spelling errors, so let's not be such a little hypocrite, now.

billiejoe87
06-13-2005, 10:01 PM
I actually think it is kinda annoying how i always get promotional emails and when i go to answer then they are available to US residents only. However, this can hardly be blamed on the Americans themselves. It is the stupid companies that cant be fucked paying to have things available overseas. I don't think American people replying to this thread with abuse is the right way to go either though.

JohnnyNemesis
06-13-2005, 10:25 PM
I don't think American people replying to this thread with abuse is the right way to go either though.

It's not abuse though. It's perfectly justifiable anger and annoyance.

Kerr
06-14-2005, 04:25 AM
Jenny, as a friend, I do like you, and you are good to talk to on MSN (which you never use so much). But I have bitten my lip for long enough.

But your hate towards Americans bit ridiculous, to the point it could be described as racist. Seriously, there is nothing wrong with being angry, but expressing your contempt towards Americans is way too far fetched. Your blabbing about your classics, when used to just deliberately annoy people, is quite annoying too.

Maybe it's the exams? :p

Anyways, just take some time off. Sin Studly etc. are trying to rationally reason with you (like in the Just Testing Something thread). I am sorry if it goes against you, for you are a friend, but I do disagree with you, so I felt I had to say this.

Dex90
06-14-2005, 04:43 AM
personally i dont care who s fat and whos not....but i cant believe a BRITISH person accused americans of bein fat......uh fish n chips??? britain has got to have the largest people ive ever seen, but its wrong to generalise...anyway i dont want to stirr trouble...all this argument shows is what that fuckin red neck retard brought upon himself...he makes america look like shit, i dont blame the people criticizing us, but its wrong to assume that all americans think like that asshole...even though blair isnt that much smarter.

Preecey
06-14-2005, 04:47 AM
personally i dont care who s fat and whos not....but i cant believe a BRITISH person accused americans of bein fat......uh fish n chips??? britain has got to have the largest people ive ever seen, but its wrong to generalise...anyway i dont want to stirr trouble...all this argument shows is what that fuckin red neck retard brought upon himself...he makes america look like shit, i dont blame the people criticizing us, but its wrong to assume that all americans think like that asshole...even though blair isnt that much smarter.
You're mainly right about Blair not being so smart. Also you're actually generalizing on the British too, for instance I don't consume all that much fish and chips. It's actually a fact that America is the fattest nation on Eath, but to say every American is like that is wrong. And plus my favourite band are American.

Kerr
06-14-2005, 05:17 AM
I actually decided to read the rest of this thread.

Grammar mistakes can be annoying but... one fucking comma?!

JohnnyNemesis
06-14-2005, 08:59 AM
But your hate towards Americans bit ridiculous, to the point it could be described as racist.

There is no "could" about it. She did apologize for it though, twice, and I know I accepted the apologies. She still keeps making anti-American statements all over the BBS though.

And Jenny, we're your FRIENDS and we're telling you this. Kerr and I are not just some random people trying to flame you or make you feel bad over Classics or whatever. We are friends telling you that your racism is out of line and downright offensive. With Sin Studly, he has stated several times that he often does not believe what he says, and makes comments for the sole purpose of annoying people. You, on the other hand, have shown that you actually believe the racist things you've said. Surely everyone can see the difference and understand why we react with anger?

Camilamazed
06-14-2005, 10:02 AM
:o

Gosh, it's started just because of a comma I left out...

Thank Val for pointing me where I've made the mistake.

Guys, WOULD YOU MIND ALWAYS POINTING ME OUT WHEN I'M WRONG?

Please :D

Kerr
06-14-2005, 12:53 PM
There is no "could" about it.
Sorry. Incorrect word. Correction:

But your hate towards Americans bit ridiculous, to the point it is described as racist.

Ric is right, we are friends who are only telling you the sole truth.

Mota Boy
06-14-2005, 03:06 PM
Hahahahahahaha, I just came across this thread. Yet another instance of Jenny functioning as a living display of the distinction between being educated and being intelligent (or mature, for that matter).

Mota Boy
06-14-2005, 03:16 PM
Guys, WOULD YOU MIND ALWAYS POINTING ME OUT WHEN I'M WRONG?
You're wrong in thinking that this is a good thread.

You're welcome.