PDA

View Full Version : Mission From God isn't a new song

GRfan
06-04-2005, 03:15 AM
Because I've seen many people posting that Mission from god reminds me of the old style Offspring or MFG should be the second single for GH etc, I want to make clear that MGF isn't a brand new track but a song tat didn't make it in Ignition.So,thank you for your time :)

neocon58
06-04-2005, 03:21 AM
Because I've seen many people posting that Mission from god reminds me of the old style Offspring or MFG should be the second sing for GH etc, I want to make clear that MGF isn't a brand new track but a song tat didn't make it in Ignition.So,thank you for your time :)

OMG!Z!!! r u 4 rel?!?!?

killer_queen
06-04-2005, 03:25 AM
Because I've seen many people posting that Mission from god reminds me of the old style Offspring or MFG should be the second sing for GH etc, I want to make clear that MGF isn't a brand new track but a song tat didn't make it in Ignition.So,thank you for your time :)
oh, you're stupid. pleased to meet you.

notoriousdoc
06-04-2005, 03:28 AM
No shite

http://quakeconpics.com/2002/day1/qc2k2.ym.2002-08-15.169.incendiary-peniz-wearing-duh-shirt.jpg

GRfan
06-04-2005, 03:35 AM
Many people think that it's a new song.fuck you,motherfuckers.

Mannen som blev en gris
06-04-2005, 03:36 AM
I was just going to say the same. Without the fucks. :p

notoriousdoc
06-04-2005, 03:39 AM

Watch out, killer_queen might graciously accept

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
06-04-2005, 03:54 AM
.....wtf, well, correct me if im wrong BUT
as far as i know, Mission From God was an Incompleted track from Ignition
and they have just finished it this year, so, it's an old track that has finished recording and has been released this year....right? :confused:

GRfan
06-04-2005, 03:57 AM
.....wtf, well, correct me if im wrong BUT
as far as i know, Mission From God was an Incompleted track from Ignition
and they have just finished it this year, so, it's an old track that has finished recording and has been released this year....right? :confused:

The track was recorded in 1992,and Epitaph just decided to release it now.

Dexter_italy
06-04-2005, 04:31 AM
It wasn't unfinished, when a band makes a cd they always record more sogns than those they put in it, some stay some are left out, that's what happened... Offspring are under Sony\coulmbia I don't think they could make a new song for other labels, at least the can give some old ones like baghdad for RAB compilation
________
MARRIAGE ADVICE DICUSSION (http://www.love-help.org/marriage-advice/)

Dexter_H
06-04-2005, 04:50 AM
Isn't it funny how the only time people go off at other people on the BBS is if they have less than 100 posts (or a morons like Hysteria)?

killer_queen
06-04-2005, 05:24 AM
i think just idiots do it.

Revolver-2005?
06-04-2005, 07:19 AM
Because I've seen many people posting that Mission from god reminds me of the old style Offspring or MFG should be the second single for GH etc, I want to make clear that MGF isn't a brand new track but a song tat didn't make it in Ignition.So,thank you for your time :)

Thank you capn obvious

linkirrius
06-04-2005, 09:01 AM
since i know MFG is a song called Religion, but i have a live performance form 1987 they play Religion and it doesn't sound the same song, the only that we can do is wait another Dexter On Songs to find a answer where the hell come this song, what do you think

pretty_fly_white_guy858
06-04-2005, 12:07 PM
OMG!Z!!! r u 4 rel?!?!?

Talk normal....please

RonWelty
06-04-2005, 12:36 PM
It wasn't unfinished, when a band makes a cd they always record more sogns than those they put in it, some stay some are left out, that's what happened... Offspring are under Sony\coulmbia I don't think they could make a new song for other labels, at least the can give some old ones like baghdad for RAB compilation
maybe a trade with epitaph ( but i don īt believe )