PDA

View Full Version : UK GH Different Yet Similar

Hyper nova
06-04-2005, 06:59 AM
Play.com (a UK online store) has 2 versions of the GH on Sale.
Normal and a With Bonus DVD Version. So I Guess that the UK/Europe not getting a DualDisk Version but a Double Disk 1 CD, 1 DVD. Personally I Think This is Better. As some CD Players have problems with the DualDisk formate Due to the slight extra thickness.

I Hope the with DVD version has 'Next To You' otherwise im buying both

OFfspring CD's On Play.com Look at the bottom (http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=search&searchtype=cdartisttitle&pa=srmr&searchstring=Offspring)

Lars
06-04-2005, 07:25 AM
The only problem is you can't quite guranteed those are the UK discs as play.com import stock from all over the world. You'd have to check a site which deals (almost solely) on UK/Euro stock.

Hyper nova
06-04-2005, 07:38 AM
Yer. I dont trust any info from play or amazon at the mo.

Im picking mine up in store so i can have a look with my own eyes.

Ill Be in HMV or MVC on Monday 20th

Jesus
06-04-2005, 08:09 AM
We figured that (european cd+dvd) out a while ago ;) (then again, there are so many topics in this forum, which makes it impossible to notice everything) . Anyway is the greatest hits still listed for the 20th in the UK? Cause on most European shop websites it's listed for the 27th.

Hyper nova
06-04-2005, 09:12 AM
We figured that (european cd+dvd) out a while ago ;) (then again, there are so many topics in this forum, which makes it impossible to notice everything) . Anyway is the greatest hits still listed for the 20th in the UK? Cause on most European shop websites it's listed for the 27th.

Yes still the 20th HMV has it down as well as Play.com

ok HMV has Can't repeat down for the 20th

Lars
06-04-2005, 10:43 AM
hmv doesn't even have it listed.. they're slow on the uptake on these things, at least online. But I'll assume if it's not on their online system their instore system shouldn't have it either.

On mvc it says it's the 27th.
Amazon list it at the 27th as well.

Hyper nova
06-04-2005, 11:06 AM
hmv doesn't even have it listed.. they're slow on the uptake on these things, at least online. But I'll assume if it's not on their online system their instore system shouldn't have it either.

On mvc it says it's the 27th.
Amazon list it at the 27th as well.

Yer is confusing but the BBC Radio 1 DJ on the original Rip of Cant repeat said 20th for Europe and 21 for the states. I'm pretty sure the BBC would have the right info. Unless the Euro release has been postponed.

offspring kid
06-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Yer is confusing but the BBC Radio 1 DJ on the original Rip of Cant repeat said 20th for Europe and 21 for the states. I'm pretty sure the BBC would have the right info. Unless the Euro release has been postponed.

yup your right and maybe Can't Repeat singel has the Mission from god aswell ??? and maybe some new stuff ( sorry man i just cant stop )

Da Hui
06-04-2005, 01:08 PM
yup your right and maybe Can't Repeat singel has the Mission from god aswell ??? and maybe some new stuff ( sorry man i just cant stop )
don't be an idiot, gosh! Offspring didn't want this song to be released, that's why they didn't release it. Epitaph own the songs recorded fro Ignition so they put it out, probably without any praise from The Offspring. Don't expect Offspring to be happy that this song is out in the open

Lars
06-04-2005, 01:48 PM
More than likely it got pushed back, I'm sure the information was right at the time of airing (whenever it was) but has changed since. Happens often. The ATD-I anthology was supposed to come out towards the start of April and it only came out last week here.

offspring kid
06-04-2005, 02:52 PM
don't be an idiot, gosh! Offspring didn't want this song to be released, that's why they didn't release it. Epitaph own the songs recorded fro Ignition so they put it out, probably without any praise from The Offspring. Don't expect Offspring to be happy that this song is out in the open

it was just a thought you idiot ! oh and dont be such a fool that the offspring wont even know that their song(mission from god) is coming out and i think that admin will put out some news about it MAYBE

Da Hui
06-04-2005, 06:30 PM
it was just a thought you idiot ! oh and dont be such a fool that the offspring wont even know that their song(mission from god) is coming out and i think that admin will put out some news about it MAYBE
i wasn't saying that Offspring would have no idea that it was put out. But Epitaph didn't need their blessing to release it did they? If Offspring wanted the song out in the open then they would have put it on a cd and/or played it live, but they havent chosen to, Epitaph have, Dick.

Hyper nova
06-06-2005, 03:53 AM
Looks like the UK Version Is a 2 disk Set and i think ou are right about the postponement. Why Why why Why why??? :confused: :(
Here is the MVC site.

All thought there is also TKAA(wise guy remix) as well as 'Next to You'

Greatest Hits [Ltd Ed. With DVD] (http://www.mvc.co.uk/common/product.jhtml?pid=50437254)