PDA

View Full Version : turbo0negr0

SicN Twisted
11-08-2004, 12:14 AM
Please leave this bbs. I've seen no indication of any of your posts being intelligent, pleasant, or relevent to anything. Everything you say is filled with intollerable stupidity that makes me amazed that we're both part of the same species. To my knowledge, you've brought nothing to the table put iritating, non sensical remarks, stupid banter, and provokotive, unintelligently structured insults. I doubt you've made anyone's day more pleasant, and I can only think of your death causing postive emotions.

You're fucking worthless. I don't know whether you're a boy or a girl, or if that picture next to your name is yours. If it is, then you're still incredibly pathetic even though you're a pleasant to look at, so I'd probably rape before before I killed you. If it's not, you're even more of a pathetic, attention seeking peon with the IQ of a vending machine. I see no purpose to your existence and I'd kindly oblidge you to leave those of us with mild social skills and comprehension of the english language in peace.

Go fuck yourself.

Hysteria
11-08-2004, 02:29 AM
This will not achieve anything other than you getting something off your chest.

pie.
11-08-2004, 02:46 AM
^^^good point. :D

Tocchi
11-08-2004, 04:39 AM
doesn't bother me...

Linda
11-08-2004, 07:38 AM
Awwwww, look, they like you turb0negr0! ;)

:)

ihatechrissneed
11-08-2004, 09:09 AM
You have my vote

SicN Twisted
11-08-2004, 07:53 PM
You're a fucking waste too. Don't think you have any chance of getting oin my good side. Go to hell.

Sunny
11-08-2004, 08:02 PM
aww, Schuyler, you're a tiny little fuzzy-wuzzy teddy bear filled with love, aren't you? ^^;*

Trever
11-08-2004, 08:02 PM
actually, i find him(and he is a him) to be considerably less annoying than some of the other dicks that have been on this board at times, most recent being that utterly worthless "crapman". In a perfect world I would have been able to smack that kid across the face with a shovel, but alas, tis not a perfect world.

turb0negr0
11-08-2004, 08:24 PM
Please leave this bbs. I've seen no indication of any of your posts being intelligent, pleasant, or relevent to anything. Everything you say is filled with intollerable stupidity that makes me amazed that we're both part of the same species. To my knowledge, you've brought nothing to the table put iritating, non sensical remarks, stupid banter, and provokotive, unintelligently structured insults. I doubt you've made anyone's day more pleasant, and I can only think of your death causing postive emotions.

You're fucking worthless. I don't know whether you're a boy or a girl, or if that picture next to your name is yours. If it is, then you're still incredibly pathetic even though you're a pleasant to look at, so I'd probably rape before before I killed you. If it's not, you're even more of a pathetic, attention seeking peon with the IQ of a vending machine. I see no purpose to your existence and I'd kindly oblidge you to leave those of us with mild social skills and comprehension of the english language in peace.

Go fuck yourself.

Hey Sic....

MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!!!

Sunny
11-08-2004, 08:26 PM
you know, you just kinda proved his point.

HornyPope
11-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Don't flame worthless newbies. You only elevate their status by acknowledging their presence.

Mota Boy
11-08-2004, 09:45 PM
I dunno, this topic did help me pick one idiot out of the rabble. Because Sic highlighted the fact that turbo is worthless, I've noticed him long enough to safely determine that he'll never say anything worth reading. With the power of "ignore" I'm cleaning up the refuse on this board, if only just a little.

SicN Twisted
11-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Mind my own business? Having to waste valuble time where I could be reading something enriching or useful on your abysmal crap is my business. You fucking retard.

Subsidal
11-09-2004, 06:49 AM
The BBS would be fucking empty if everyone would leave who makes "worthless" posts

Subsidal
11-09-2004, 08:54 AM
Erm.. no Mister! :p

wliethof
11-09-2004, 11:26 AM
Me, Sky, Mags, Ivana, Vlad, Simona and Sanni would still be here. Oh man, that'd rule. Everyone else should get the fuck out.

Wow. If it means that much to you, make your own forum or IRC chat or whatever and have them post there? Personally I don't mind (raah pressed enter when grabbing my mouse, being the idiot that I am) the useless posts, I find my way around them or read them if they're funny. Serious posts get noticed anyway.

wliethof
11-09-2004, 12:14 PM
boo hoo. If you made your dream come true, no one here would bother you anymore... would mean one less grumpy old man, too.

MirandaV
11-09-2004, 12:21 PM
Man, you're too selfish

BREAK
11-09-2004, 06:29 PM
boo hoo. If you made your dream come true, no one here would bother you anymore... would mean one less grumpy old man, too.

I think if there wasn't anyone around for him to insult/bitch about, he'd get too bored with it.

That's what I'm here for. That's what we're all here for - MERE FODDER FOR THE NEVERENDING SCORN & CRUEL SPIRIT-CRUSHING MOCKERY OF TRIPBOY, THE MAN WHO WISHES HIS PENIS WAS AS BIG AS HIS SUPERIORITY COMPLEX.

turb0negr0
11-09-2004, 09:07 PM
I was hoping that someone would point it out, ( since no one did, i'll say it.) SicNtwisted... you spelled my damned name wrong. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Redman
11-09-2004, 09:16 PM
I was hoping that someone would point it out, ( since no one did, i'll say it.) SicNtwisted... you spelled my damned name
wrong. :mad: :mad: :mad:
No one cares.

SicN Twisted
11-09-2004, 10:56 PM
My most sincere apolize for misspelling your retarded screen name.

Phate
11-10-2004, 04:39 AM
This sucks.

turb0negr0
11-10-2004, 06:08 PM
My most sincere apolize for misspelling your retarded screen name.

hahaha....

there you did it again, (apolize) but this time it was on purpose
eh? trying to insult me?

ihatechrissneed
11-12-2004, 10:00 AM
hahaha....

there you did it again, (apolize) but this time it was on purpose
eh? trying to insult me?
Try this maneuver: Take 50-60 paces backwards. Take several deep breaths. Sprint forward at full speed. Do a triple summersault through the air, and disappear up your own asshole.

ihatechrissneed
11-12-2004, 10:18 AM
You're an idiot too. That joke is as old and tired as Linda's face.

Stop posting.
You can talk, you uber-dull anorexic African famine victim

Tijs
11-12-2004, 12:25 PM
k

punkangel
11-12-2004, 01:06 PM
Dude, I'm just like the person you are talking about... I don't even think when
I speak! You know, maybe you should watch out of your mouth!!

Linda
11-12-2004, 01:08 PM
You are boring Justin, as well as ugly. :/

*everyone pity Justin*

ihatechrissneed
11-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Stop posting.
Your comebacks are getting extremely lame and repetetive:

Linda, you're an idiot. Stop posting.

You're an idiot too. That joke is as old and tired as Linda's face. Stop posting.

the_GoDdEsS
11-12-2004, 01:22 PM
Your comebacks are getting extremely lame and repetetive:

He repeats true facts only.

ihatechrissneed
11-12-2004, 01:55 PM
He repeats true facts only.
Oh come on, stop kissing his ass