PDA

View Full Version : Uh.. is the pre-order really worth it?

Manic subsidal
06-04-2005, 08:33 PM
I want to get the club me and GH dual disc, but I think the t-shirt is ugly and the stickers are cool but way too expensive. I wish there was a way just to get club me and GH dual disc.

Can you recommend me something? What do you think is the best combo? I think that shirt is pretty stupid, and I just don't want to waste money on something I won't wear. Dammit, I want club me too though! Anyone want to buy the shirt off me if I get it? :p

punkfreq29
06-04-2005, 09:41 PM
can you buy the dual disk in stores when it comes out or only off the site in the preorder???

Splejse
06-05-2005, 03:19 AM
The dualdisc is for sale after the per-order, i think....... they said from the beginning that there would be a normal cd, and a dual disc!

offspring kid
06-05-2005, 05:33 AM
I want to get the club me and GH dual disc, but I think the t-shirt is ugly and the stickers are cool but way too expensive. I wish there was a way just to get club me and GH dual disc.

Can you recommend me something? What do you think is the best combo? I think that shirt is pretty stupid, and I just don't want to waste money on something I won't wear. Dammit, I want club me too though! Anyone want to buy the shirt off me if I get it? :p

the shirt is pretty cool but yeah EXPENSIVE !

Revolver-2005?
06-05-2005, 07:38 AM

Im pretty sure there was a GH/Club Me combo...

Manic subsidal
06-05-2005, 09:55 AM
Im pretty sure there was a GH/Club Me combo...

Nah, I only see a GH and sticker pack combo.

Am I the only one who doesn't like this new t-shirt?? IMO it looks really lame with the car and flames in there..

Manic subsidal
06-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Last bump.

original_prankster
06-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Does the shirt come in XXL? I might get it just to wear to Warped...