PDA

View Full Version : No More Greenday Vs Offspring Threads

bouncingcoles
06-06-2005, 07:30 AM
Im So Sick Of People Comparing Greenday And Offspring. Thats All I Hear About! Who Gives A Fuck. Obviosly Majority Of The People Will Like Offspring More Then Greenday On This Website. Stop Posting Threads About Greenday Vs Offspring!!!!!!!!!!!!

bouncingcoles
06-06-2005, 07:40 AM
You could always not read threads with Greenday vs Offspring...

That's what I do, it's not hard, no one's forcing you to read them. Shut up and stop whinging.

its a waste of fucking thread space. besides offspring greenday is the most mentioned band in this entire website.

The-Offspring-RuLe
06-06-2005, 09:48 AM
Look people are just giving their opinions, if u took away that then wats the point..... :confused:

Offspring-Fanatic
06-06-2005, 09:51 AM
well people can compare their opinons and stuff.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
06-06-2005, 10:24 AM
Seriously. This is an Offspring forum. So we know who will get the better vote. If you want Green Day to get the better vote, then go here....

www.greenday.com

Im not saying that I dont like Green Day, because I just recently saw them and Billie Joe pulled me up on stage. Green Day and Offspring are my 2 favorite bands....ever. But we know who would win....Offspring. ITS AN OFFSPRING FORUM

IdiotOfTheDay
06-06-2005, 02:26 PM
Im So Sick Of People Comparing Greenday And Offspring. Thats All I Hear About! Who Gives A Fuck. Obviosly Majority Of The People Will Like Offspring More Then Greenday On This Website. Stop Posting Threads About Greenday Vs Offspring!!!!!!!!!!!!
Capitalizing the first letter of every word isn't going to help you make your point. Don't you know the rule? The beginning of sentences and proper nouns only.
Anyway, it doesn't matter. Ignore it and get on with your life.

Tijs
06-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Capitalizing the first letter of every word isn't going to help you make your point. Don't you know the rule? The beginning of sentences and proper nouns only.
Anyway, it doesn't matter. Ignore it and get on with your life.
He tried to capitalize every word. But the board has a protection against that, see my next post:

Tijs
06-06-2005, 03:22 PM
I'm Capitalizing Every Word Now.

smileemptysoul44
06-06-2005, 05:52 PM
yea green day sucks anyway

Tired_Of_You
06-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Yet you've made another thread about them.

bouncingcoles
06-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Yet you've made another thread about them.

your funny, but you didnt understand my point. im taking about making threads about Offspring Vs greenday. im just saying to stop doing that.

Tired_Of_You
06-06-2005, 06:59 PM
I know, but it's still a thread where the people will talk about Green Day and The Offspring. Don't expect people to understand what you say. Next thing you'll know there will be a new thread about Green Day vs The Offspring.

SkyRocker
06-07-2005, 03:46 AM
Can you explain me what's the problem and why do people compare all the time, just like bands you like and stop. Green Day and Offspring are my favourite rocks musicians and that's all. They kick ass, and we don't have to compare them

Dexter_H
06-07-2005, 06:39 AM
I must agree with bouncingcoles. One topic is enough but not 4-5. It is okay to have comparisons between bands etc. but it is quite pointless in a specific band BBS where bias is at a maximum.

Camilamazed
06-07-2005, 10:55 AM
besides offspring greenday is the most mentioned band in this entire website.

Finally !!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^

This was the best thread ever. I've already said I fucking hate this shit.People shoudl stop talking about Greenday here.