PDA

View Full Version : So My girlfriend left me.

samr
06-06-2005, 07:54 PM
My girlfriend has 2 problems. One is the fact that everytime she gets drunk she gets mean. She always looks for a fight, or a way to make me feel like crap. The other problem is that every morning after she gets drunk she has an explosive watery dump. One night she pushed me to far.

She was drunk of course and feeling a little frisky so we we messing around and I tried to put it in the butt, she got mad and started talking crap, about how I'm no good and my wang is small, and that she probally wouldn't even feel it. so we never did have sex.

After she went to sleep I couldn't get the pain of her saying my wang was small out of my head. I wanted to embarrass her as much as she embarrased me. So I got an Idea

I went to my brothers room and got his bag of marbles. i then went to my secret stash and got a bottle of lube. I could just image her reactions when you poo marbles the next morning. I lubed them up one at a time and slowly pushed each one in. About a hundered in all. I got so excited I wacked off then giggled my self to sleep.

The next morning I woke up so excited I couldn't stand it. I made allot of noise getting dressed so she would wake up. She did and not 3 minutes later she said " oh my stomach. not again" and ran to the bathroom. I was in there brushing my teeth. Usually she would tell me to leave but the urge was to intense. She sat down and let it rip.

She dam near had a heart attack from the noise. The marbles hitting the porcelin sounded like a machine gun going off in the bathroon. She turned white as a sheet and stood up. Still pooing all over the place. Marbles rolling all over the floor as they bounced around. It took her a couple of minutes to put it all together. She said " What the ****!" I just laughed and laughed as she packed her stuff and left.

I really do kind of miss her though.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-06-2005, 07:55 PM
If that's a real story, you're an idiot.

If it's a joke, get a sense of humour.

sKratch
06-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Stop posting stories you get from somewhere else.

HornyPope
06-06-2005, 08:18 PM
Stop posting stories you get from somewhere else.

I waited for someone to post this so I could just quote him instead of writing it out myself. Cheers.

0r4ng3
06-06-2005, 08:19 PM
It would take less energy to type it yourself than to quote it, and then explain how you wanted to quote it instead of writing it.

HornyPope
06-06-2005, 08:41 PM
It's not really about the raw energy you put into a post because obviously "Stop posting your shitty stories, fag" is a much lesser sentance to type out but somehwere I judge that insulting someone has become bothersome to me because I always weight my decision of whether one is worth my time at all before commiting any flame; so the cheap way out is to let someone do the work and i'll just nod in agreement. But if... ah, but if they fight back, then I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath.

the_GoDdEsS
06-06-2005, 09:32 PM
Oh, it's the same girlfriend you 'footed', right?

sheena davis
06-06-2005, 09:34 PM
That is sad that your wang is small but dang your vengeful. You sound like a great catch.

Hit_That
06-06-2005, 10:30 PM
ROTFLMAO...that story was the best!!!

Skip91
06-07-2005, 12:31 AM
My girlfriend has 2 problems. One is the fact that everytime she gets drunk she gets mean. She always looks for a fight, or a way to make me feel like crap. The other problem is that every morning after she gets drunk she has an explosive watery dump. One night she pushed me to far.

She was drunk of course and feeling a little frisky so we we messing around and I tried to put it in the butt, she got mad and started talking crap, about how I'm no good and my wang is small, and that she probally wouldn't even feel it. so we never did have sex.

After she went to sleep I couldn't get the pain of her saying my wang was small out of my head. I wanted to embarrass her as much as she embarrased me. So I got an Idea

I went to my brothers room and got his bag of marbles. i then went to my secret stash and got a bottle of lube. I could just image her reactions when you poo marbles the next morning. I lubed them up one at a time and slowly pushed each one in. About a hundered in all. I got so excited I wacked off then giggled my self to sleep.

The next morning I woke up so excited I couldn't stand it. I made allot of noise getting dressed so she would wake up. She did and not 3 minutes later she said " oh my stomach. not again" and ran to the bathroom. I was in there brushing my teeth. Usually she would tell me to leave but the urge was to intense. She sat down and let it rip.

She dam near had a heart attack from the noise. The marbles hitting the porcelin sounded like a machine gun going off in the bathroon. She turned white as a sheet and stood up. Still pooing all over the place. Marbles rolling all over the floor as they bounced around. It took her a couple of minutes to put it all together. She said " What the ****!" I just laughed and laughed as she packed her stuff and left.

I really do kind of miss her though.

That was a bit pathetic

Sin Studly
06-07-2005, 01:38 AM
Pathetic. We need Sick Boy back in the hizzle.

Sixpence.
06-07-2005, 01:08 PM
This story is not only pathetic but totally unrealistic.

I mean "wtf"

As if you could push 100 marbles into a human ass and just poo them out again. Without having any further complications.

Sin Studly
06-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Listen to the voice of experience, children.

Hey sixpence, remember that time we lost like, eight anal beads?

coke_a_holic
06-07-2005, 07:05 PM
ROTFLMAO...that story was the best!!!
I believe this quote should help everyone understand what the general stance on this story is.