PDA

View Full Version : Mission From God on my local Sation

Homer
06-06-2005, 09:43 PM
Hey! Mission From God is playing on my station! How cool is that? And also, is it playing on your station?

notoriousdoc
06-07-2005, 12:48 AM
Hey! Mission From God is playing on my station! How cool is that? And also, is it playing on your station?
No, there are no good radio stations in or around the south-west of England

sneedo
06-07-2005, 02:39 AM
the local stations around here are fuckin gay, all that they ever play is AC/DC, Nickelback, Pearl Jam and Linkin Park, they have thrown in some Can't Repeat action every once in a while, however, I doubt I'll ever hear mission from god here.

Splejse
06-07-2005, 03:23 AM
my radiostations dont play Offspring. The radiostations in Denmarkonly plays pop music

Skip91
06-07-2005, 03:27 AM
i haven't heard it on aussie radio stations yet

dirty_magic
06-07-2005, 04:54 AM
i dont listen to the radio cos most of the music played is shite

Punk_Conspiracy
06-07-2005, 05:40 AM

it's being flogged to death on Nova.

Dexter_H
06-07-2005, 06:37 AM
In regional aust we have the most terrible radio stations. JJJ is the best and it has like one punk song per hour.

IdiotOfTheDay
06-07-2005, 11:54 AM
There are three good radio stations where I live, but one of them is always staticky, and the other one is hard to find unless you're using a car radio. The third one comes in perfectly and is my favorite 'cause the DJs seems to like the Offspring, they play them a few times a day to the extent of my knowledge.

Piedude
06-07-2005, 12:26 PM
All Swanseas regional radio seems to feature chipmunk vocals...hence why i dont listen to it. But I have heard the people who do switch over from Foo Fighters "All My Life" one time that came on, commenting that their "gran could sing better"..idiots..

Swill
06-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Mission from god is class!!!!!!!
________
Hawaii Dispensaries (http://hawaii.dispensaries.org/)

Camilamazed
06-07-2005, 05:57 PM
Stations here will never play such a good song like that.Stations here suck :mad:

original_prankster
06-07-2005, 06:49 PM
The radio station I have that plays rock plays these Offspring songs alot:

Come Out And Play
Self Esteem
Gone Away
All I Want

And that's it.

ShadowPyro
06-07-2005, 07:05 PM
There are three good radio stations where I live, but one of them is always staticky, and the other one is hard to find unless you're using a car radio. The third one comes in perfectly and is my favorite 'cause the DJs seems to like the Offspring, they play them a few times a day to the extent of my knowledge.
Lucky. I had one good radio station, it wasnt even really near by, it was in Philly. And they closed it down. No more Y100. Stupid radio control basterds...

0r4ng3
06-07-2005, 07:51 PM
The radio station I have that plays rock plays these Offspring songs alot:

Come Out And Play
Self Esteem
Gone Away
All I Want

And that's it.
Oh, yeah? Well...
Come out and Play
Gotta Get Away
Self Esteem
The Kids Aren't Alright

...maybe they don't play these songs anymore, I'm not too sure.

dain84
06-07-2005, 09:25 PM
mine only plays can't repeat, and the one 80 miles from here plays, self esteem, gotta get away, gone away, TKAA, Come out and play, and can't repeat.

IdiotOfTheDay
06-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Lucky. I had one good radio station, it wasnt even really near by, it was in Philly. And they closed it down. No more Y100. Stupid radio control basterds...
WTF! NO MORE Y100! -is originally from Philly- Time to go on a killing spree...

Tired_Of_You
06-09-2005, 04:23 PM
The only times I listen to the radio is when I'm in my mother's car and I only heard Can't Repeat twice. Who knows, maybe they'll play Mission From God. Last time I was in her car, it was before the release of Mission From God. I'll be able to tell you if my radio station play this song soon =)

Mannen som blev en gris
06-10-2005, 04:35 AM
I actually heard Gotta Get Away last night...... :)

panzor41
06-10-2005, 04:38 AM
WAAF plays: (in New England)
-Gotta Get Away
-Gone Away
-SElf Esteem
-Started: Cant Repeat

Preecey
06-10-2005, 04:40 AM
WAAF plays: (in New England)
-Gotta Get Away
-Gone Away
-SElf Esteem
-Started: Cant Repeat
I wish I lived in New England... :(
________
ZOLOFT LAWSUIT (http://classactionsettlements.org/)

Mannen som blev en gris
06-10-2005, 04:44 AM
hehehe.... That reminded me of a thing I saw on Tv. :D It was a clip from a station in Australia, and they were giving away a Harley. It went somethign like:
-Mark, do you think you will win?
-Yeah, I'm sure.
-Ok. Do you like AC/DC?
-Sure.
-Ok. Here's the first question: spell "AC/DC".
-Okay.... AD....CD.
-What?
-AD....CD!
-Um.... Could you try again?
-'Kay, .... AD.....CD?
-Mark.... Just say it! AC/DC!
-AD/DA.

And it just went on and on.....

EDIT: http://www.kanal5.se/templates/streaming/default.aspx?id=10258 That's the clip :)

Preecey
06-10-2005, 04:47 AM
hehehe.... That reminded me of a thing I saw on Tv. :D It was a clip from a station in Australia, and they were giving away a Harley. It went somethign like:
-Mark, do you think you will win?
-Yeah, I'm sure.
-Ok. Do you like AC/DC?
-Sure.
-Ok. Here's the first question: spell "AC/DC".
-Okay.... AD....CD.
-What?
-AD....CD!
-Um.... Could you try again?
-'Kay, .... AD.....CD?
-Mark.... Just say it! AC/DC!
-AD/DA.

And it just went on and on.....
Ha that's so stupid!
________
CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT (http://classactionsettlements.org/)

Mannen som blev en gris
06-10-2005, 04:55 AM
Ha that's so stupid!
I managed to find the clip :D http://www.kanal5.se/templates/streaming/default.aspx?id=10258