We appreciate your acceptance of the forum guidelines below and look forward
to positive results. We are sure our moderators and these guidelines will continue to make the forum a better place for all fans.
- Please pay attention to forum headings and topics. The moderators will
move, delete, or close threads/posts if they are not in the right place.
- No spam (both commercial and noncommercial), trolling, flooding, flaming,
and other negative and disruptive internet behavior.
- If you are posting something that might be NSFW (Not Safe For Work), put
it behind a link and give an accurate description.
- Resurrecting long dead threads is usually bad manners.
- If someone makes a thread that is a duplicate of another more than six
months old, don’t yell at them to use the search button. But seriously, the
search button is great if you’re not sure if something has been discussed to
- Please do not post personal information about others. This includes
posting private e-mails and PM’s without their permission. This includes
the band. Don’t discuss their private information.
- Abuse of the moderators will not be tolerated. If you have a complaint,
send a PM to the Administrator.
- Basically, just be nice.
- This is not intended to be a complete list but should instead be used as a
- Users who break the rules may receive a warning dependent on the
seriousness of their actions, up to and including a temporary ban.
- Users who chronically break these rules will be banned permanently.