This is obvious.
Ya know, for those people who take everything on the internet more seriously than real life.
For people who make you say, "What?" repeatedly.
More for stupid people.
Haha, your killin' me with your LOL captions! XD
This is for that asshole Bob or whatever on Rockline.
I really don't.
Greg is so badassly intelligent.
He's also apparently indecisive.
These are my questions for him so far. I will come up with more but never expect to be able to ask them all. Maybe some day I will make a thread about my wanting to interview him, but now is not the time.
1. Is it true you like fans to throw hats to you onstage and does Noodles actually say he wants them to throw shit at you instead? Or did the internet make that up?
2. How many pairs of Converse do you have sitting in your closet right now?
3. Where did your light-up orange Ibanez bass go? The one you used during the Conspiracy of One tour. I think there were two of them.
4. Do you feel touring pulls you away from the family for too long or has it become routine over the years?
5. What made you decide to play the bass over other instruments and how did you acquire your very first bass?
6. How does it make you feel to know that there are so many aspiring bassists out there who look up to you as their inspiration?
7. What do you want to say to the people who are solidly convinced you never talk?
8. There are a lot of people out there who still can not pronounce or spell your last name. Is that why you decided to go with the stage name of Greg K?
9. Do the others ever make requests or give you a hard time when you are making the set list? You must tailor the list depending where you play.
10. What goes through your mind during the shows when your microphone volume is set too low?
11. Are there any TV shows or types of show you enjoy watching in your spare time when you aren't playing golf?
12. How often do you guys play pranks on each other, who is the most successful and who is the easiest to prank? Who gets the angriest after being pranked?
13. Why did you decide to go back to using Fender basses on tour? There's a fan backlash from it and it'd be nice to clear it up for them.
14. This may be a bit more personal, but why do you not step into the spotlight with Noodles and Dexter? So many people wish you would attend more interviews.
15. You know everyone loves the way you sway on the stage. Is the movement subconscious for you?
16. How much creative input do you have when it comes to writing the basslines?