Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortions?

Default Abortions?

Personally I think religious dogma gets in the way of tihs issue. I'll take the completely feminist view that a woman is not an incubator and should not be treated as one. Anything else is unacceptable and backwards.

This will be an issue that will get more and more attention over the coming months I fear. So we should discuss this issue and expand our knowledge of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Well i dont think abortion should be illegal, but i do think its wrong. I think we are killing something that would have turned into a little sweet babie. I dont see it as flat out murder, but, yes. But we can discuss this to no end, would throwing sperm away be killing babies too? Blah blah. As i said i dont think abortions should be illegal, cause then thered be tons of shitty mothers and fathers, and therefore tons of shitty babies. I just think that people should think twice before fuckin without condums. I know a girl (omg, yes), whos had three abortions, and that just makes me so fuckin mad. Gwah, im shit at explaining.

Abortion should stay legal. But only for some circumstances. Abortion should be good, for rape victims, or if the baby will most likely die at birth, or if the mother might die at the birth. and thats only if the mom wants to.

It should not be an alternative to safe sex. you cant bone someone, then get an abortion afterwards.

It is a touchy subject though, because if you get pregnant and have a baby, the baby shouldnt be a punishment to you, because its a living thing. If you tell your kid when they grow up "I had to drop out of school, and I cant go to college, and the reason I have no money is because of you, because I had sex without safety" The kid will feel bad.

But some people just dont learn and even after one kid, they might get another. so.... just keep it out, dang...
    _____..____.......____....._______
    ./..___/..\__..\.../......\...| _....__ \.
    .\___.\..../.__.\.|..Y.Y.|...\..|.....\/.
    /____. >.(___ |/__|_|. \ /__|.........
    ........\/........\/.........\/................

As for the issue of whether you are really killing something, when you get an abortion:

Well, I dont really know, because I am a guy, but I asked my mom about this, and she says that to the mother, when you feel the baby move, and kick, and all that stuff that babys do inside, it IS alive. I guess it depends how far along you are...
    _____..____.......____....._______
    ./..___/..\__..\.../......\...| _....__ \.
    .\___.\..../.__.\.|..Y.Y.|...\..|.....\/.
    /____. >.(___ |/__|_|. \ /__|.........
    ........\/........\/.........\/................

Well, i think theres something living from the very start.

Default less

i think the women should have the right to choose for there abortion, if they want one, get one, if they dont, then they wont get one, that simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP
    What is this obsession with Hanson?! You chose Hanson over me when I am clearly superior.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    I just polished all of my room surfaces with Raid.

Eventhough they get 27 of them?

The greatest evil two people do is bring a child into this world. I'm all for abortion.

Although fuck the feminists. They should eat cum.
    Vera Says:
    Masturbation > women

Personally, it's none of my business if a woman has an abortion 27 times or just once. Each time it should be her own choice.

I don't believe people see abortions as a form of contraception, that's just an argument used by anti-choice'ers to try and pull a moral high ground.

Women aren't incubators, nor should they be treated like them. A fetus is not a human being either, but I believe the option of abortion should be open to a woman even late into her pregnancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Well, yes, it should be their own choice, but meh. I just cant emagine how theyd be able to live with that. Most, to not say all, women who get abortions are deeply depressed for several months. Murder or not. I do believe you feel youve killed something. Thats normal. And then for someone to just get abortion after abortion. Just so careless. Pluh, i dont think they should even be allowed to have sex.