Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Who should not become moderator?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    2,563


    Default Who should not become moderator?

    Well, everyone is voting for who that want as moderators, but who out of the people nominated/self nominated do you really disaprove of becoming moderator.


    As for me, sorry 'fuckme!' but I'd rather someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    Damn, she found me out. All I do is post on these forums and eat cheese in various forms.

    Noez.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Parliament
    Posts
    188


    Default

    Fair enough, cant have everyone's vote. Aren't you going against everything you keep saying and spamming now by making a thread clearly aimed at bringing me down?

    Controversial.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    2,563


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuckme!
    Fair enough, cant have everyone's vote. Aren't you going against everything you keep saying and spamming now by making a thread clearly aimed at bringing me down?

    Controversial.

    lol...'clearly aimed at bringing you down'? You must be paranoid! You are not the only person vying for the moderator position that has people wanting to vote for someone else.

    As for 'spamming', I guess this could have been blaced in General Discussion rather thant Offspring.com talk, however I guess that would not make much difference.

    I'm not buying into anybodys argument, especially the Jimbob vs fuckme thing. That dispute in particular could not be further back in my mind, just incase you thought I was taking sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    Damn, she found me out. All I do is post on these forums and eat cheese in various forms.

    Noez.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Parliament
    Posts
    188


    Default

    What do you want me to think? You made a post about me in my thread not being fit for the job, then made a thread in which you claim is for everyone to write their least favourite moderator in, but is so far only got you talking about how you don't want me in. You are trying to tell people in a non spam way to not vote for me. I already have people who will and also who wont. I am not concerned about people who don't like me. I will try to get their votes but in the end it is their decision.

    In case you haven't read it, me and Jimbob are on a mutual agreement at the moment. We discussed various issues over pm, and decided not to argue anymore. We are both putting our differences aside. So get your facts so wrong shows you are probably the most unfit for the job. As this is the case I vote:
    *neocon58
    *Dirtybird
    *Hard(K)ore
    *Kitten

    I don't mind any of them (with the exception of dirtybird and hard(k)ore), but I do not think think they are right for the job.

    OOOOOHH............ So controversial.

    Edit: For about a minute their I accidently posted as my other username. Shit, if anyone saw people can now figure out my actual respected identity.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    2,563


    Default

    that's ok, I wasn't interested in being a moderator.

    If anything, at least you have seemed to put some effort in , as opposed to other people vying for the position. I am still not quite convinced.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    Damn, she found me out. All I do is post on these forums and eat cheese in various forms.

    Noez.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    2,563


    Default

    and after reading your post again, I must concur.


    Dirtybird.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    Damn, she found me out. All I do is post on these forums and eat cheese in various forms.

    Noez.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Parliament
    Posts
    188


    Default

    Yes, at least we agree on something. Dirtybird is so big headed, he used to abuse and intimidate people who didn't agree with him, and accuse them of things, which they didn't do. And he pranced around like he owned the forum. I remember him saying once that didn't respect anyone besides senior members or something like that. I then found out he's like 12 years old or something like that.

    Loser.
    Last edited by fuckme!; 06-08-2005 at 02:46 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    2,563


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuckme!
    Yes, at least we agree on something. Dirtybird is so big headed, he used to abuse and intimidate people who didn't agree with him, and accuse them of things, which they didn't do. And he pranced around like he owned the forum. I remember him saying once that didn't respect anyone besides senior members or something like that. I then found out he's like 12 years old or something like that.

    Loser.

    Yes, well, I tend to find a majority of the board members haven't even hit 13 yet, or at least thats the way it seems. I'm not quite 18 yet, however, I do my best not to be a dick, however I can admit it often fails.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    Damn, she found me out. All I do is post on these forums and eat cheese in various forms.

    Noez.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Parliament
    Posts
    188


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neocon58
    Yes, well, I tend to find a majority of the board members haven't even hit 13 yet, or at least thats the way it seems. I'm not quite 18 yet, however, I do my best not to be a dick, however I can admit it often fails.
    Nah, your alright. The fact your speaking civilised to me right now, shows that your a genuine person. I'm 17, im not 18 yet. I think most of the over 20's are just here to show off. However, Dirtybird was a younger version of them.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    2,563


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuckme!
    The fact your speaking civilised to me right now, shows that your a genuine person.
    lol, I could start spamming up the boards right now with topics about animal sex and I'd still be more genuine with some of the stupid people on here.

    Some of these spammers must truly lead dismal lives
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    Damn, she found me out. All I do is post on these forums and eat cheese in various forms.

    Noez.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •