Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spell Check

Default Spell Check

I've been recently thinking, I think a Spell Checker would be ideal for this website. Sometimes people have trouble spelling correctly, maybe they're from another country. Even I sometimes am not sure if I spelled a word correctly. If we had a spell checker on this site, the people who don't know how certain words are spelled or if they used correct grammar in a sentence. Thank you for your time.

Even a translator would be cool, but that idea seems a bit far off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Manic subsidal Guest

Sorry man, but there's nothing we can do to prevent the idiots here from using short hand talk. We just got to wait for them to grow up and realize how stupid it is to use short hand talk. For now, we're all doomed.

There must be SOME way to suggest normal speaking... We can't just let these idiots talk as if they're on instant messanger. It's not THAT hard to take the time and use a few extra letters.

Holy shit, no online translators. Some people already speak as if they were using one. Mechanical translation is the worst kind.

A spell checker would be nice for people who actually care about their spelling. And maybe the kids might even learn something.

get a browser or a plugin for your browser that does in line spell checking in text fields.

A spell checker would seem a good idea but it won't stop people using 'fukwit' though. :-\

Quote Originally Posted by the_GoDdEsS
    A spell checker would be nice for people who actually care about their spelling.

I think that's where the real problem lies, most people couldn't care less if they tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion
    get a browser or a plugin for your browser that does in line spell checking in text fields.
    They do that! Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles is gay
    They do that! Where?
    Ha ha, thought'd you'd like it.