Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sports forum?

Default Sports forum?

Every single forum I've ever been on, no matter what the focal point or the main subject matter is, has always had a Sports section. Politics forums, Video Game forums, Simpsons, Pro-Wrestling, Creative Writing, all of these places always had a Sports section just for the heck of it.

I'm just wondering if it's ever been considered here, and if not, I'm hereby suggesting it. It'd be fun, I think.

Admins and BBSers, do you think it's a good idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

Yeah, I knew you'd be down; it'd be good to trash your teams consistently!

Quote Originally Posted by wishomie
    I could talk about the Brewers winning the world series
    Dude, I said "Sports Forum", not "Fan Fiction"!

the red sox will win the world series again!

incuboard, the first forum I went to, doesn't.

I've never been to a forum, political, musical, cultural, that had a sports section. Johnny, you are the ultimate marketeer. You're cold Johnny, cold!

There's also something very charming about saying things with 'Johnny' in them. Okay, I'm putting down the lambrusco.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wishomie
    I wouldn't mind seeing that happen. As long as the yankees don't win the world series.
    i like your style and way of thinking!

I honestly don't care because I hate all sports. They bore me. Especially Nascar. Ew.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    I've never been to a forum, political, musical, cultural, that had a sports section. Johnny, you are the ultimate marketeer. You're cold Johnny, cold!

There's also something very charming about saying things with 'Johnny' in them. Okay, I'm putting down the lambrusco.
    Dude, I swear I'm being sincere! All the forums I've been on have Sports sections! But yes, I'm a cold marketeer anyway.

The name "Johnny" is indeed charming. I think almost any cool enough word following the name Johnny melts hearts.

I think the biggest one missing that you mentioned is creative writing. I've seen it on a lot of forums, and this is an actual MUSIC website that doesn't have it. I would love to see what poems, etc. people come up with, seeing as how I enjoy writing when I feel inspired. The admin better look at this whole forum, it's got so many great ideas waiting to come to life.

Lightbulb

It's not necessary, just start/post in a sports thread in General Chat when you have something to say.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions