Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alkaline Trio

Hybrid View

Default Alkaline Trio

So I searched the forums if this thread has been made before and I didn't get any other threads with this name, so there.

Anyway, who here loves this band as much as I do? What are your favourite songs, albums or whatever?
    The songs that I love the most right now are The Poison, Smoke, Sadie, Your Neck, I Lied My Face Off, Queen Of Pain, Donner Party etc. etc. etc. Eh, I love all of their songs. But right now I'm more into 'Crimson'. Meh.
    You don't have bad luck. The reason bad things happen to you is because you're a dumbass.

I like them, even though I haven't heard much from them.
    My favorite cd of theirs is From Here to the Infirmary.
    Actually, it's the only Alkaline Trio cd I have, but I really like it.

The only thing I've heard from them is their new single, Time to Waste..pretty good..it's on my iPod

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by punkangel
    The only thing I've heard from them is their new single, Time to Waste..pretty good..it's on my iPod
    thats my second favorite my most is prevent this tradgedy cmon you guys help the wm3 out!!!!!!

Pff, I could've caught them live in San Antonio but they ran out of tickets, probably for the simple fact that MCR was touring with them. I also could've caught them them last April 4th at White Rabbit (alas, also in SA) but it was in a Tuesday and I had school.
    Ha, it's weird, everyone loves Crimson, I think it's been they're crappiest album, yet. Personally, they're one of my favorite bands, but I choose their older stuff. On the Crimson CD there's this video called DEEP_RED (since it has that burn protection thing) and it contains part of Time to Waste or Dethbed, I forgot, acoustic. And it's fucking awesome. You would easily choose the acoustic over the released one.
    Last edited by sk8ter-hater; 04-08-2006 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sk8ter-hater
    Time to Waste or Dethbed, I forgot, acoustic. And it's fucking awesome. You would easily choose the acoustic over the released one.
    That was recorded last may in London. I had a chance to go see that show (as my mate is part of the Street Team), but I couldn't because I couldn't get the next day off work. Now THAT sucks.

*thumbs down* don't dig them. something with the singer's voice, can't help it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

i love alkaline trio!
    i wish i had their old album.i have their new one.my fav on that is sadie

Hey, I made one a hwile ago about alkaline trio.
    BUt in my thread, pople hated them.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbonegro
    I like them, even though I haven't heard much from them.
    My favorite cd of theirs is From Here to the Infirmary.
    Actually, it's the only Alkaline Trio cd I have, but I really like it.
    Yeah, that album is kick ass.
    You should get other albums too. I downloaded all of them from Limewire.
    Quote Originally Posted by punkangel
    Yeah, that song is good. But there are better ones on that album.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8ter-hater
    Hey, I made one a hwile ago about alkaline trio.
    BUt in my thread, pople hated them.
    But I searched the forums and nothing appeared. Are you sure?
    You don't have bad luck. The reason bad things happen to you is because you're a dumbass.