Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bush and europe

Default bush and europe

i'm european
    and I will explain you our opinion on bush in Europe

all the European do not like bush
    same the English people do not like bush and also they do not love its minister to tony blair because of his support has bush, has the next election to tony blair will never be elected.
    English says that to tony blair is the dog of bush

reasons:
    because bush is regarded as a stupid man who acts by violence instead of acting by intelligence, it is a liar, capitalist and anti ecologist.

now the terrorists have even more hatred towards America than before.
    now with Iraq there are new terrorists.
    important: front, with September 11, everyone had sympathy with the amerique(with the Moslem countries)
    now bush has destroy this sympathy to change it of hatred.
    Last edited by dead666; 11-09-2004 at 01:28 PM.

well suck it up cause we have him for another 4 years.

Europeans do hate Bush. Most of them probably would also hate you.

There are (shockingly enough) people in Europe who do support him (some truly ignorant fuckwits think that it's cool that he's killing the "fuckin' Arab terrorists"), but yes, the general opinion of him is negative.
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won

Bush is the dummest person ive ever haerd speak and i no alot of dumb ppl. But hopefully he'll dye choking on a pretzil within a 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Vera
    (some truly ignorant fuckwits think that it's cool that he's killing the "fuckin' Arab terrorists"),.
    It's funny how the hip anti war people think they're always right and act all mighty.

War is the way of the world. Short term pain for long term gain. And yes I'd be willing to die for a country I've never set foot in so eat a dick.
    Vera Says:
    Masturbation > women

They're not "wow, war is cool, man". They certainly wouldn't like war to happen in their own country. They think people in Iraq and Afganistan don't fucking matter. They think those civilians don't matter. They're not pro-war, they're just fucking racist.

You could call war the way of the world, you could call diseases the way of the world, you could call starvation the way of the world, those things have always existed, more or less, but does it make them right? Does it make them something we should encourage? No, it most certainly doesn't.

And feel free to explain how WW2 fits the idea of "short term pain, long term gain". Vietnam? Don't make me mention Hiroshima & Nagasaki...

"War is the way of the world."

Come on man, that's an argument really only used by Nazis (if I'm understanding what you mean by it right.)

But then again I don't think you are serious. However with you, I have no idea anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

You tripped up on the last two.

The Hiroshima & Nagasaki bombs have kept the peace between super powers. If the world hadn't known the devestation that the bomb could do then maybe the higher yield Nukes would have been used. The cold war would have been warm. And terrorism would be insignificant because whole countries would be fighting each other.

Also Vietnam was a messy war. There have been many papers written and books published at how the war could have been won by the yanks if the brass in Washington didn't micromanage the war. It would have been short term pain for long term gain. But no no the public opnion changed. Americans came home in body bags. It does that to you.

What I'm saying is I don't like most european countries cause they never wanna fight for anything. When Milosvich (sp) was ethnically cleansing villages it was the US and UK who bomed without approval. What I LIKE about Bush is he went into Iraq, got rid of a dictator on false pretences (the way of the world is money, oil, and empire's abusing their power, you don't like it so be it) but he got rid of him. And sure a lot of people died. But if they stay in there and sort it out right then it's all good for the future.

In the end though, the only way to truly help out countries is boost their economy. And I hate the way the Europen Union's CAP and other tarrif policies cut off 3rd world countries as do America's.

So to summerise, all western countries are dicks. Empires abuse their power. The US has abused it's power, granted. But it's the best superpower we have. And it's kept the world from killing itself for the last 60 years.

EAD.
    Vera Says:
    Masturbation > women