Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Offspring Band Members forum

Default Offspring Band Members forum

I don't see a forum where we can ask questions to the band like we could on the previous boards. Why is that? Noodles and Atom talked on the forums quite a lot actually. And Dexter dropped by every once in a while. (Take it twice a year).

So what's that all about?
    * !

Wow are you serious? That's awesome, I was clueless about the BBS till the new improved design for this site. For some reason I didn't notice there was one! lol. Well I'm sure there will be a thread for that soon enough. Since the site is kinda under construction at this time.

Yea we need a band member forum.

noodles will probably be stoping by every once in a while anyway. Noodles didnt really answer the questions the band member forum that often. He posted in all the other forums.

True....Still wanna have them so we can pretend there is a chance Noodles or Atom will answer a question....Come to think of it Atom only posted in the Band Member Forum from what I remember.
    Last edited by Fej87; 10-21-2004 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nitropenguin!
    I was clueless about the BBS till the new improved design for this site. For some reason I didn't notice there was one!
    That happened to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by nitropenguin!
    Wow are you serious? That's awesome, I was clueless about the BBS till the new improved design for this site. For some reason I didn't notice there was one! lol. Well I'm sure there will be a thread for that soon enough. Since the site is kinda under construction at this time.
    I noticed... It just wouldn't work

Let's hope its not like the last bbs where anyone could reply to any topics aimed at the band.

Yeah that sucked. It was very annoying. offspringfreak4000 or something replied to every single topic. He's a cool dude now, but then he was very annoying.
    * !

the admin could at least start with registering accounts for the band before someone else takes their names...