Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Backstreet Boys: The song you never heard

I saw it on FunnyJunk, it's...special. The kids I babysat showed it to me. A ten year old and a seven year old--obviously the babysitting job was more for the seven year old--and they were fucking singing along.
    I was into the Backstreet Boys at one point too -shiver- But later than you probably, I was only five in '97.
    Also, they've returned! I was bored one morning and watching it on mute, there were the four dudes looking all sad and such, then there was a other guy playing piano. So it was pretty much like they said to the one guy, "yeah well, we're going to look all sad and emo-ish, but that's only a four person thing, so you can go...I dunno play piano or something."
    "Fuck you, Real Estate Lady! This bedroom has a oven in it!" --Mitch Hedberg (RIP )
    -*MYSPACE*-
    -*DEVIANTART*-

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Studly
    Fuckin children.

So who remembers New Kids on the Block? And Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch?
    i know new kids on the block. i still make fun of them
    we can't help it that members of the female species brains suddenly dissappear when talking on the phone
    My Covers:
    Defy You
    Dirty Magic (acoustic)
    TKAA (acoustic cover)

Covers I helped with:
    RAFRAG

Video from The Offspring Live in Charlotte:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtmakOxIcfM

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotOfTheDay
    I saw it on FunnyJunk, it's...special. The kids I babysat showed it to me. A ten year old and a seven year old--obviously the babysitting job was more for the seven year old--and they were fucking singing along.
    I was into the Backstreet Boys at one point too -shiver- But later than you probably, I was only five in '97.
    Also, they've returned! I was bored one morning and watching it on mute, there were the four dudes looking all sad and such, then there was a other guy playing piano. So it was pretty much like they said to the one guy, "yeah well, we're going to look all sad and emo-ish, but that's only a four person thing, so you can go...I dunno play piano or something."
    yeah, i've heard that they've been tryin to make a comeback. i really doubt that they'll ever be the heartthrob of millions of 4th graders again. they're too old.
    we can't help it that members of the female species brains suddenly dissappear when talking on the phone
    My Covers:
    Defy You
    Dirty Magic (acoustic)
    TKAA (acoustic cover)

Covers I helped with:
    RAFRAG

...My aunt who's visiting us is watching some shit on VH1 about them. 0.o
    "Fuck you, Real Estate Lady! This bedroom has a oven in it!" --Mitch Hedberg (RIP )
    -*MYSPACE*-
    -*DEVIANTART*-

ooh fun...
    My Covers:
    Defy You
    Dirty Magic (acoustic)
    TKAA (acoustic cover)

Covers I helped with:
    RAFRAG

The only problem with it is it's one of the parodies people assume Weird Al made.

i knew he didn't, but its kinda sad that people would assume that. thats part of the reason that i put a link to the recording because it says who wrote it and all
    My Covers:
    Defy You
    Dirty Magic (acoustic)
    TKAA (acoustic cover)

Covers I helped with:
    RAFRAG

Default Backstreet Boys "A.J. - Rebel Without A Pause"

What a great bump!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Default Backstreet Boys The song you never heard

Im going for Kid Things even I dont think this song counts and Why Should You Come When I Call? is a good runner up.