Thread: Crapman

Default Crapman

do u figure we will see the return of crapman again to the boards??

i sure fucking hope not

I doubt it, unless he signs up as a different name and starts to post seriously.

yah true.. but with no mods.. theres no stopping him from coming back and being a prick

Maybe he doesn't even know the bbs works again, I hope he won't come here again.

ya no doubt

6. Default

Yes, hopefully not. During the time it was down he came to another Offspring board. But he didn't really stay for very long. He did some stupid things, but than ran off. Idiot! lol

~Mandy~

spam spam spam holy crap look it's me
    omg sigged fuck you

Nice pic..

I'm starting to hate the Offspring because some of the posts people here make, I'm not talking about how everyone hates me for some unkown reason or how I'm the only one who isn't annoying but the only one that gets complaints for being annoying, the main problem is all the off-topic bullshit and the mysterious factor that people cannot stay out of a thread if they think it's pointless.
    I'm gonna keep posting this until someone learns what I'm trying to tell you gay nimrods. I'll keep bringing up these old threads until I'm heard. I'm not gonna stop until people realize what I'm trying to tell them.I won't stop until atleast 1 person realizes what I'm saying. While i'm being ignored, this board is just getting more and more spam.

I'm starting to hate the Offspring because some of the posts people here make, I'm not talking about how everyone hates me for some unkown reason or how I'm the only one who isn't annoying but the only one that gets complaints for being annoying, the main problem is all the off-topic bullshit and the mysterious factor that people cannot stay out of a thread if they think it's pointless.
    I'm gonna keep posting this until someone learns what I'm trying to tell you gay nimrods. I'll keep bringing up these old threads until I'm heard. I'm not gonna stop until people realize what I'm trying to tell them.I won't stop until atleast 1 person realizes what I'm saying. While i'm being ignored, this board is just getting more and more spam.