Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If I hear one more word about the greatest hits CD

Default If I hear one more word about the greatest hits CD

I will seriosly commit Suicide. I don't give a rats ass if you thought it was disapointing or that theres no songs from ignition. you should be happy that they even made a greatest hits album.

then suicide

Grestest hit *clap clap clap* Grestest hit *clap clap clap* Grestest hit *clap clap clap*
    When a pretty face.

greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR ? GO AND SHOOT YOURSELF ! or maybe you're too sissy to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister
    greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR ? GO AND SHOOT YOURSELF ! or maybe you're too sissy to do that.
    First of all, I have no idea what I did to you for you to trat me like the way you do. And I don't listen to retards.

I agree with wishomie for once. Except I said the same thing months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

There were more threads about Can't Repeat when it first came out. I'm surprised to not see that much threads.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by wishomie
    I will seriosly commit Suicide. I don't give a rats ass if you thought it was disapointing or that theres no songs from ignition. you should be happy that they even made a greatest hits album.
    why you donīt want more hear one more word about the greatest hits?

I'm not disappointed. I bought the Dual Disc, and I'm glad that they actually did something like this. Even if Greatest Hits are the easiest albums for any bands to make. Not much to record. Unless they're like the Offspring and throw in some new stuff.
    But if you're disappointed in it or whatever, shut the fuck up. We don't care.
    "Fuck you, Real Estate Lady! This bedroom has a oven in it!" --Mitch Hedberg (RIP )
    -*MYSPACE*-
    -*DEVIANTART*-

Quote Originally Posted by wishomie
    i agree, every time i hear about the greatest hits i want to cut myself. although people are still going to post these stupid threads for a while longer.