Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Band Names 2

Default Band Names 2

I know there must of been numerous posts about this already so sorry if this ticks anyone off but what do you think is a good band name for my band who i just started we are thinking of Fulcrum what do you think....
    Any Suggestions?

well, i think the key of finding a name for a band, is to follow your style, what do you guys play? are you alternative? punk? garrage?

The thing is, no one's gonna offer you any good ideas because they're probably planning on saving them for future bands of their own. So I'll just offer you a really shitty one I came up with: Quartzheart. It sounds like a hair-metal band.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Punk a lot of punk we sound like an offpsring pennywise so far... I think that the guitar we play is a lot like the guitars in ignition... especially we are one... Fulcrum has always just stuck with me

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ
    The thing is, no one's gonna offer you any good ideas because they're probably planning on saving them for future bands of their own. So I'll just offer you a really shitty one I came up with: Quartzheart. It sounds like a hair-metal band.
    Good thinking nobody take fulcrum please... that would suck to have to Fulcrums running around

hmm... the thing with punk names, you can throw out names of objects, like what the fuck is around your room, so ima throw some names out, just shit i see around me.

keychain, the Staplers, headphones, Subwoofers, Drumsticks. just whatever around...

cool thanks for the tip.... i think well find a name i have no idea what fascinates me with Fulcrum it just sounds so pleasant to me

it sounds like a puffy animal

An agent through which vital powers are exercised. is what dictionary.com says fulcrum means that and it is a lever

still sounds like a puffy animal from so kids movie