Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a question

Default I have a question

So is this just a new and better offspring website or is it the offspring nation site or what's the deal? This site is awesome by the way.

I dont know all i know is before on the old offspring site I wasn't able to register.

well they obviously got a new person or company to put this site together. Webdude totally sucked! Bravo new webpeople!

offspring nation? haha.

i doubt we'll be seeing much of that... they've had a hard enough time keeping the main site updated, let alone a 'special' site for fans who bought co1/splinter... it would be pretty awesome if they revived it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by code_blue
    offspring nation? haha.

i doubt we'll be seeing much of that... they've had a hard enough time keeping the main site updated, let alone a 'special' site for fans who bought co1/splinter...
    Isn't that why they got someone else do the job? Who actually have enough time to keep everything updated.
    * !

yes, and they finally did a good job with the website. Almost every band has a forum, news updates and a nice website layout. This site is good to promote the band.

the old site was crap. This site rocks. 300% better

yes yes the old site had the shittest layout ever, and i didnt realise it had boards until they closed down. BBS wat the hell is that? this site is awesome

I love it but it is basic, i hope the new webmaster puts up some fun features! like pik of the day, guess that song, random trivia, and some unrealeased stuff!

10. Default

Yes, good idea.

~mandy~