Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mainstream Politics

Default Mainstream Politics

What's with all the gay shit I see in this forum lately? Where are you trying to get with it? It's not like you haven't heard the for and against arguments for an abortion before. It's not like you haven't made up your mind on the matter before clicking on the topic. An most of you have already already stated their opinion, solicited or not, aforehand at one point on this board. So why beat a dead horse?

Find an original thought. Something provoking. Something challenging. Something not overely discussed by the fucking media.

If you don't like it, don't click on it

I'll click on whatever I want. Fuck you.

Well the way I see it, threads like the abortion one will bring in people who have an opinion on that sort of thing (and most people do) and then at least a percentage of them will go on to look at other threads in this forum and maybe learn something.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

That's stupid. The board is right under the regulr forum. Anyone who wants to partake in the debates has but to click on it. No need to attract his attention with gay ass topics.

Sure there is, it's basic marketing. You need a position for each segment. Not many people will care about anarchism for instance, but they may care about abortions and then check what was said in the anarchist thread while they are here.

It doesn't take from the fact that it's stupid. And the anarchism topic, both of em, were pretty gay too.

I figure there is nothing wrong with educating people about anarchism. Especially since it's been the history of this forum to basically assume that anarchism is what is implied by the adjective 'anarchy'.

I think horny popes sole reason for coming on is to stir everyone up, wh yis he here?

I guess I could agree that I've had the same discussion a million times... but to counter... maybe you should pick a creative topic? Or should we have no topics at all due to lack of originality?

I basically always just end up arguing with WCM, no matter what the thread...