Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: tO ADMIN



  1. Default tO ADMIN

    Bann me bitch! You fucking gay piece of shit



  2. Default

    Yeah admin! You do gay porn movies! You fuck animals!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    11,143


    Default

    There's no moderator in this forum at this moment.
    * !



  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs
    There's no moderator in this forum at this moment.
    It was a gay admin porn mistake,

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    11,143


    Default

    I thought you weren't listening.

    hmpfr... mgghh... MAHAHAHAHA.

    I've just used every single bit of humor I have for the day on this post.
    * !



  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs
    I thought you weren't listening.

    hmpfr... mgghh... MAHAHAHAHA.

    I've just used every single bit of humor I have for the day on this post.
    Tell the admin, to bann me.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    11,143


    Default

    No, I only do those things for fun. And as I've just told you, I used all of my humor.
    * !



  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs
    No, I only do those things for fun. And as I've just told you, I used all of my humor.
    Please...i beg of you.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    12,061


    Default

    Why don't you just stop posting instead? It'll spare everyone the effort. You, the mods and the admin.



  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_GoDdEsS
    Why don't you just stop posting instead? It'll spare everyone the effort. You, the mods and the admin.
    No! My thing is stuck! I can't log out...bann me!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •