Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: London blasts: need to contact family in US?

Default London blasts: need to contact family in US?

On the slim chance that anyone reading this is a US resident visiting London, I'm volunteering to contact family members in the states to let them know you're OK. I live and work in NYC.

Please PM me with contact information and something I can tell your family to reassure them the message is from you and not some kind of prank, as i know e-mail queues are ridiculous right now, or if that doesn't work, report any post in General Offspring Discussion and include the information I need in the comments field. Tijs will get the message too, but he's trustworthy.

One of my classmates is studying in London right now and no one has heard from her yet.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

I'm sorry to hear that... but there isnt a high chance for her to be among the dead, if that means anything..
    And you're really nice for doing this.

If someone is hurt, he's hurt. The how soon the family finds out about it won´t change a thing. Not a big fucking deal anyways. I don't understand the panic.
    All I can hear, I me mine
    I me mine, I me mine

Quote Originally Posted by HornyPope
    If someone is hurt, he's hurt. The how soon the family finds out about it won´t change a thing. Not a big fucking deal anyways. I don't understand the panic.
    maybe she/he is not hurt, and the family is worried

Of course it changes everything - if you're not hurt. Which is a lot more likey. That was a dumb thing to say. I mean people worry cause they don't know what's going on. If you're ok, they stop worrying.

1565, props for doing this :-)
    Vera Says:
    Masturbation > women

hey can people visit london from Norway cause i was going to Visit london in a week or sooo !
    We're rich and famous, neither of which were goals, it's like,Jeezus!Now we've really got some explaining to do to the punk fraternity (Greg K)

Quote Originally Posted by HornyPope
    Youd wanna know if someone in your family was caught up in it, hurt or not. Your self-centred, go and rot in a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by offspring kid
    hey can people visit london from Norway cause i was going to Visit london in a week or sooo !
    Ull be fine by then, as long as nothing else happens.

People worry too much.

the difference between what you and im not affected by emotions. i dont give a shit about the news because i didnt read a single story nor watch it on tv. you have. the emotions affect you more. think about it. in a week or two when it fades away, you#ll know what i mean.
    All I can hear, I me mine
    I me mine, I me mine

No not really. When you live in the area that's been bombed, it won't just go away. It isn't cause I'm watching the news i'm worried/concerned. I mean I travel there often. That's a concern. I have friends and family in the city. So you know it concerns us stupid people who have emotions.
    Vera Says:
    Masturbation > women