Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: final fantasy 7

Default final fantasy 7

i recently started playing this game again.... super awesome stuff...

whats your opinion on this game?

The graphics are pretty lame. When I revisited it earlier this year I was shoked and apalled at that aspect.
    But the storyline is superb- by far the best storyline the FF team have ever done. I think I heard somewhere that they're re-doing it in better graphics, so that should be something to look forward to.

Comon that game is old what do you expect? It is a really good game. Like Preecy said it has one of the best storylines. Another good final fantasy is 8. Dont bother playing the newer ones there all about half naked women and guns. The best final fantasy's are the ones with spikey hairded badass's with huge swords.

ff6=best..

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring Pyro
    Comon that game is old what do you expect? It is a really good game. Like Preecy said it has one of the best storylines. Another good final fantasy is 8. Dont bother playing the newer ones there all about half naked women and guns. The best final fantasy's are the ones with spikey hairded badass's with huge swords.
    Yeah, the graphics are excusable. And the spikey hairdness with unbelievable big swords in even stranger lands are much better than the slightly seedy chicks with pistols (although that does have a certain appeal). I think if the new FFs are reverting back to the classic ones like 7 and 9 (I never played 8) that could be a wise more. Invest in storyline instead of graphics, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring Pyro

i agree.. all the new ones are fruity and have really colorful backrounds and pussies for main characters...cloud strife is the coolest

Somehow, i was only able to get into FF10.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch
    i agree.. all the new ones are fruity and have really colorful backrounds and pussies for main characters...cloud strife is the coolest
    Cloud is the fucking best! He kicks ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke_a_holic
    You are disgusting. Masturbate to your own children, hag.

8 was better.
    "I don't cut my grass. I threaten it."

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    8 was better.

i never really liked 8 cuz for me thats when FF started gettin fruity...