Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vandals

Default Vandals

Anyone here like the Vandals? What is their new album like? I heard it was shit and that was coming from longtime Vandals fans.

i think the vandals are class, i haven't heard the new album but i was looking forward to hear it but now that you said you heard it was shit im having second thoughts.

what part of ireland are from i'm from limerick. i was wondering if there was any more offspring fans from ireland here.

I think we're the only two. I'm from Laois. Going to see the Vandals this month?

shit man didn't realise there were doin an irish gig thats a balls. where's it on dublin, bastards get everthing.

Yeah, Im a Vandals fan and im disapointed with the new album. There is about 2 decent songs and one of them is a Queen cover. All the rest are just crappy and screamy. They should keep doing song like the songs on "look what i almost stepped in".

Quote Originally Posted by Jofspring
    shit man didn't realise there were doin an irish gig thats a balls. where's it on dublin, bastards get everthing.
    Yeah, its in Dublin. Temple Bar Music Centre. It's on the 23rd of this month, i think. Audio Karate and God Awfuls are supporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Speed Bump
    Yeah, Im a Vandals fan and im disapointed with the new album. There is about 2 decent songs and one of them is a Queen cover. All the rest are just crappy and screamy. They should keep doing song like the songs on "look what i almost stepped in".
    I prefer the songs on "Hitler Bad, Vandals Good". I like "Look What I Almost Stepped In" too.

Vandals are cool
    Shit is fucked up, so dance fucker dance!!

Manchester,England,(U.K.) Tis deliciously urban and I am loving it! :)

Smile

Yeah,Vandals are cool. Saw them a couple of years ago. Was great. I have "Live Fast Diahharea" and "Look What I Almost Stepped In"-both good albums. I want to get "Internet Dating Superstuds",but can't afford it at the mo.Haven't heard their new album.
    "My whole life is a dark room.One.Big.Dark.Room."