Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chat is Gone

Default Chat is Gone

Gone for good no links no nothing bye bye, I'm over it aswell, fuck you guys on the site, they should get rid of the message board too, then we'll see how much you fuckers bitch about that, anyway YEP IM DONE.

At least here, there's some intelligent people and sometimes there's interresting threads. And most of the time it doesn't look like that on the board : I hAv A big cok!!!!!!11!!!!!!!1!wana cyBer!???????
    This chat sucked...I don't care that it doesn't exist anymore. Anyway if you don't like the bbs, you only have to go away and I'm pretty sure you are able to find another chat like the old Offspring chat...

I dont give a FUCK about the chat I am only interested in getting a hold of my friends again WHICH WONT HAPPEN NOW.

Try aim or msn.
    I hate myself....Irony is fucked

Hah if I knew their AIM names this wouldn't be a problem now would it?

why didnt you get their AIM names when you were on chat?

it would seem quite logical to do that now wouldnt it.

bleh, if chat really has gone - good...as ive said before, it sucked.
    Freedom scares you because it means responsibility

we've had this thread

Quote Originally Posted by punk_flamingo
    why didnt you get their AIM names when you were on chat?

it would seem quite logical to do that now wouldnt it.

bleh, if chat really has gone - good...as ive said before, it sucked.

yup, got those the first time I talked to anyone in PM there

Stop, you're breaking my heart.

I find it irritating when people, such as yourself, act like a band OWES you this chat room or whatever else.

I've been haunting various parts of offspring.com for years and seen a lot of features close without warning, but it's never been the end of the world. When the grafitti wall was deleted after being long abused (much like the chat room), most of my friends didn't move on to the first incarnation of the BBS, but I managed to get back in contact with them through people on the BBS who just so happened to know who I was looking for, and because we had exchanged contact information long before so we could have real conversation.

Maybe if you stopped having tantrums and cursing out the whole BBS because you can't get your way, you could find alternate ways of getting ahold of your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by UgLy_eLf
    I dont give a FUCK about the chat I am only interested in getting a hold of my friends again WHICH WONT HAPPEN NOW.
    I am sure that for someone as charming as you are it shouldn't be too difficult to make new friends. Ones that might like you enough to exchange emails or alternate contact details.
    The Kuehn and Jones Orchestra
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I didn't care much for the chatroom, too much friggin cybering!! This message board is much better...