Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Offspring in Bogotá COLOMBIA

Exclamation The Offspring in Bogotá COLOMBIA

Hey, it's pretty cool that Offspring is playing in Colombia. I hope you guys play all or some of your classic songs because it's the first time you are in Colombia, and we had never saw you in concert. Be prepared because Bogotá is 2600 mts above the sea level, so you will have problems to breathe.

OK, see ya next friday

PD: Our country is written COLOMBIA, not COLUMBIA.
    Last edited by D@niel; 10-21-2004 at 10:52 PM.

hope you'll get A great time dude
    The Offspring's Video Vault

Default daniel caicedo

colOmbia not colUmbia. columbia is in USA. Colombia is in south america. im anxious for this concert. MOJIGANGA ES la puteria del concierto.

what about "Don't Pick It Up" from ixnay ? and like many others ... I don't beleive they actually hate it.

Anyways ... glad to hear that you're gonna make it all the way to Bogota to see them.... I'm flying all the way from Atlanta.. it's just a once in a life time thing in colombia!

I live in Recife but I'm from RIO DE JANEIRO!!!/ BRAZIL

Wink Don't mind

I don't think that they really hate ska! Just look who said that : Noodles and Dexter! They're always kidding in most of the intrevews...

http://www.lulyelylu.weblogger.com.br In my weblog, there's a post explaining how was their concert here in Recife... I'm sure you'll understand if know spanish because it looks a little bit like portuguese...
    Last edited by LuH; 10-26-2004 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vr6power
    what about "Don't Pick It Up" from ixnay ? and like many others ... I don't beleive they actually hate it.

Anyways ... glad to hear that you're gonna make it all the way to Bogota to see them.... I'm flying all the way from Atlanta.. it's just a once in a life time thing in colombia!
    personally i think dont pick it up is one of their worst songs

they are fuckers :P
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

Well mojiganga isn't just SKA, the play Ska-core, and they make it better than a bunch of US bands .. . I Live in Bogota, this friday is gonna be so fcking awesome, i've been waiting for this moment since 1997. . . .

Y con mojiganga!!! que mas se le puede pedir a la vida ???

La mejor banda de colombia, con la mejor banda del mundo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luzomaira
    Just 4 days for the concert. I couldn't believe when I first heard that they were coming here. By the way, why do you think they agreed to come to Colombia not Columbia? I think it's a bit strange. You know, Colombia's image is not that good. But anyway, I'm so amazed and excited. I'm from Medellín, and Bogota is like 8 hours far from here by bus. Despite of that, I'm ready to go, and I'll be on the way to Bogotá on Thursday at night. It's one of my biggest dream in life coming true this Friday. Hey offspring guys, if sometime you read it, I wanted to thank you. You are so great. I love your music.
    Pues vaya en avión mija, deje de ser tacaña, solo vale $240.000

Quote Originally Posted by luzomaira
    Pues parezca lo que parezca, yo conseguí ida y vuelta en bus en 45000. Así que olvidate pues. Además que no me pienso gastar mis ahorros de pasajes de todo este año que he hecho las caminadas más hijuep****, y sólo por llegar más rápido allá. De todas formas voy a llegar si Dios quiere, más lento pero al mismo objetivo, nené rico hijo de papi y mami. Shit!!!!, ah perdón, se me olvidaba, Gee!!!
    Jajajajaja, ojalá no te vayas a quedar atascada en un derrumbe, que con este invierno abundan en la carretera Medellín-Bogotá, y peor aún ojala no llegues con el culo magallado por las 8 horas de viaje. Y también hagamos fuerza porque no llueva en el campin ese dia, porque en Bogotá está haciendo un frio el hijuep....... y encima lloviendo.

Bueno, yo al menos voy comodo en avión, me gasté mucha plata y quedé pobre pero The Offspring lo vale
    Last edited by D@niel; 10-28-2004 at 01:33 AM.