Page 12 of 193 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Those of you who are drunk post here.

Quote Originally Posted by I don't know
    just like babies, hehehehe
    Yes I am. But actually I hate milk and prefer Vodka or beer. I've never drunk milk and I will never drink it
    I think I'm dumb or maybe just happy

I wish this thread still exists by the time I get drunk for the first time in my life. Something I'm looking forward to.

Drinking is awesome. But I'm seriously considering trying AA. I can't seem to go without.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by the_GoDdEsS
    I drank two glasses of wine and did not buy shit for the weekend so I won't be tempted. I'm going to regret that. Badly.
    What's funny is that I get drunk after two glasses of wine.

What's also funny is that I roughly maintain that level of drunk over the next six glasses of wine, as has so far occurred this weekend. I think I'll go out drinking with Koreans later tonight.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

I went drinking with Koreans once. They drink like fountains.

Yesterday I was drinking gin and coke. Tasted fine. I've never had gin before. So one quarter of a bottle got me tipsy. It was nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Lightbulb

Try drinking straight gin. I've done it before out of desperation. Pass it to a friend without telling them what it is for full effect.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

Never done that. I didn't even bother smelling it. I've heard it's terrible. But I drink straight whisky regularly, so it can't be that bad, can it?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Lightbulb

It's that bad. I drink straight whiskey fairly regularly and I'd take a triple shot of whiskey over a single shot of gin any day... or a single shot of whiskey over a triple shot of gin, whichever you consider worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mota Boy
    What's funny is that I get drunk after two glasses of wine.
    So would I, on an empty stomach for sure. Otherwise it usually takes a 0.7 bottle to get me kinda tipsy. And also depends on how fast I drink it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mota Boy
    What's also funny is that I roughly maintain that level of drunk over the next six glasses of wine, as has so far occurred this weekend. I think I'll go out drinking with Koreans later tonight.
    Oh yes, I know that.

The worst drink I have ever had in my life (besides ginger beer - which isn't even alcoholic) was Beefeater Dry Gin, stolen from my parents. Gross, gross, gross. Like, bad tequila is bad. But gin is worse. Although it's drinkable in mix drinks.