Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Bush!!

Angry I Love Bush!!

isnt there anybody else here that loves bush?!?whats with all the haters in the house?i loves bush!look at all the good things that bush has done for us!!
    i say stop the hating!!

Yes he's such a good person with this record
    Successfully allowed the catastrophe of 9/11

Successfully finished "My Pet Goat" while the 9/11 catastrophe was occurring

Successfully allowed Afghanistan to slide towards catastrophe as the Taliban and al-Qaida continue to regain their influence

Successfully turned Iraq into the catastrophe of 1980s Lebanon and 1960s and 70s Vietnam

Successfully pushed over 1,000 American families into emotional catastrophe as a result of the war of choice in Iraq

go here to see the bush - hitler ads http://www.thememoryhole.org/pol/bush-hitler-ads.htm
    Last edited by ihatechrissneed; 10-22-2004 at 06:59 AM. Reason: not edited anything just want to tell everyone to stop taking the bush - hitler ads so seriously!

headbanginggrandma: i also like Bush

ihatechrissneed: i know hes made some mistakes, EVERY president does but comparing him to Hitler is ridiculous, even my very liberal friends hate that

bush sucks, i have the same opinion like ihatechrissneed

...this topic is not real, right?
    O_O

I doubt bush killed thousands of Jews because he wanted too.

you = fail

The ignorance kills, it kills.

The Hitler-comparison was about Bush taking his focus off things that were bad in his own country and focusing on all the projects outside the US, the wars and such. Hitler did a similar thing when things started to go shit in his country.
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won

And how many other leaders of other countries have focused on affairs outside their country? we don't know. Hitler is remembered for killing innocent people, for his own reason. They are only comparing Bush to hitler because hitler was "evil".

Hey y'all, hows it going. Comparing Bush to Hitler IS supid. See, i am drom germany spending one schoolyear in Texas, and believe me, I know enough about the holocaust and stuff. I have no opinion about Bush or Kerry. I am back in germany in 2005 and jsut do'nt give a shit!

Take care now,
    Bye Bye then,
    aaaaaalllrighty, then

Argh, you guys.

The Hitler comparison was made in context of the whole "focusing on foreign politics when inner politics should be dealt with". The person who made the comparison later apologised for his rash comparison and said that in no way does he seriously believe Bush will kill millions like Hitler did.

Sure, the whole comparison got a lot of media attention and I'm sure this is why the person (can't remember who, some European politician, perhaps Italian?) made the comparison and used Hitler instead of some less well-known politician who had done the same thing.

The thing got attention - so Bush's politics were talked about more actively. The person basically got what they wanted - discussion about what Bush was doing.

It wasn't about "Bush being Hitler-evil omg". But that's how people saw it, which was exactly how it was supposed to be seen (at first). It was a very provocative statement. Therefore it caused a lot of discussion.

Discussion = good. Except on this p.o.s. board.
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won