Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who from this board...

Default who from this board...

....would you like to get to know better??

for me that'd be Izie, Break, sKratch, Sara, Sim & probably more I now can't think of.

then there's the category people, that amaze you every time, that you can't get to know well enough. not quite as well as you'd like to, since we're all a bunch of screennames in the end anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

----some----

BREAK Guest

I wouldn't mind getting to know you better, JoY. AIM or MSN?

SUNNY because omg we haven't explored each other's bodies yet, to sound all pervy.

Seriously though, Dive, but I'm too chickenshit to ask him anything of substance on MSN, Not Ozymandias but I fear he may remain a forever mystery to me (damn my weak spot for sexy strangers), Endy because everytime I ask him to sleep with me he goes "lol" & I'm afraid he isn't jut playing hard to get...

There are also a few sn's I've spotted and thought "Oh, this person has a lot of cool posts", but none of the names have really stuck with me. There are some others, though, yeah.
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won

Many people, and those that don't know they make the cut probably at least suspect that they do, but more in an "I'd like to get drunk and throw rocks" kinda way than an "I'd like to exchange messages over the internet" kinda way.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

Lightbulb

Hmmm

People I don't really know, but I wanna!!! : Bella, Rag Doll, Break, Mota Boy.

People I've talked to, but stopped, and I still wanna: Sunny, Nina, Psy

People I talk to, but I still want to know them better: Vera, Tijs (well, we talk... sort of )

I'll add more when I remember... And if you're not on and you're sure I remember you, that's most likely because I already know you well?
    #N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Mota Boy
    Many people, and those that don't know they make the cut probably at least suspect that they do, but more in an "I'd like to get drunk and throw rocks" kinda way than an "I'd like to exchange messages over the internet" kinda way.
    Elaborate.

(Meaning I don't what the hell you're saying because I am a stupid foreigner and have been thinking in Swedish all day.)
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won

Manchester,England,(U.K.) Tis deliciously urban and I am loving it! :)

Talking

[QUOTE=JoY for me that'd be Izie, Break, sKratch, Sara, Sim & probably more I now can't think of.QUOTE]
    Aw,thankyou! Most ppl here don't even know I exist!!!! I would like to get to know u better too.I don't have AIM,but my MSN address is eccentricsara@hotmail.com.
    Hmmm...who else...?? Loads of ppl actually.Too many to mention. I would say Break,but we chat already.
    "My whole life is a dark room.One.Big.Dark.Room."

I forgot to mention Endy, Dive & Mota Boy.
    I remember Dive was somewhere in my MSN, but we lost contact one way or another & now I don't even remember which e-mailaddress was his. about the same goes for Mota Boy & Endy I believe.

now I actually feel very sloppy.

to Mota - yeah, we've had quite a few conversations with speculations about getting pissed together, but.. but but... there need to be more of those. *girly giggle*

people I want to get 'in touch' with more (;p) : Sanni (my internet has been a biatch, babe. I'm so sorry, but most times this board & that of Pantera are the only sites I can visit. AIM is a cunt, officially), Mags (though she seems so ..out of reach somehow), Nina (most defintitely, though she seems out of reach too, in a whole other way), Per (though we find our ways to keep each other updated ;p), Tizz (yeah), David (you like that, eh? ;p). I think that surely must be about it.
    Last edited by JoY; 11-16-2004 at 10:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Yup. You have no idea how ecstatic I am right now.

*Dances!*
    "I don't cut my grass. I threaten it."