Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: who from this board...

i dont really care who i meet, as long as they want to meet me, which im sure none of you do. but hey im cool with that, i dont want to leave my evil lookingn cave anyways
    -------------------------------------------------
    The World is the most messed up place in the World.
    Idol of Idiot-Worshippers.
    hhgfdsklfdhgsfdklghsfdlkdklfhgklfd.
    Meow.

Hey Jacque-me and Endy are gonna meet up next year in SoCal, you should join!

if there were people from France on here I'd wanna meetup w/ them next year when I move. that would be so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob
    Hey Jacque-me and Endy are gonna meet up next year in SoCal, you should join!

if there were people from France on here I'd wanna meetup w/ them next year when I move. that would be so cool.
    ha me and Linda were gonna meet back in September when I had the rental car.....but that foiled when the insurance company took it away like 2 days before wahhh... now I got a new car....we should!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamer
    Well I've already met HP and two old, old members Kira and Paula, so the only one left would be Chris.
    Kira and Paula! Thats so cool
    I've met Killchick!! ^^

Psy

I have the same feeling as Mota Boy - there are some of you I'd enjoy getting shitfaced with, but not neccesarily getting to know intimately.

Why the hell does everyone wanna meet Vlad so much? In real life he's not an aggressive, engaging eccentric, he's just a regular easy going guy. The asshole thing is totally just an internet persona.

It's true. I only act aggressively to make up for my small penis.

I've met a lot of people too. Steven Shaw aien't got nothing on me yo.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by SicN Twisted
    Why the hell does everyone wanna meet Vlad so much? In real life he's not an aggressive, engaging eccentric, he's just a regular easy going guy. The asshole thing is totally just an internet persona.
    And that's... bad?
    #N/A