Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new bbs members.

Default new bbs members.

This is just so people who weren't on the last bbs don't wonder why I have a username of "Idiot". (its not just because I am an idiot)

I'm "Hysteria" on this message board as well. The reason I signed up as "Idiot" too, is because on the last official bbs, there was a user called Beheaded who started this topic asking Noodles a question. I never thought Noodles would post in this topic, so I said "If Noodles posts in this topic, I'll change my username to Idiot".
    A day or so later, Noodles posted in this topic saying "I'm just posting to Hysteria has to change his name to Idiot".
    I signed up yesterday on this board as Hysteria, but then was reminded that I should be Idiot again, so I signed up again.

There's the story.
    "I'm just posting here so Hysteria has to change his name to Idiot". - Noodles

ok.. .

He's just proud that Noodles had an effect on his life. Let him have his fun
    * !

were there always serious signature limitations on this forum? 500 characters is way to few and i cant get pics to work in my sig, oh well.

if you didn't mention it i wouldn't have said anything

Quote Originally Posted by Idiot
    This is just so people who weren't on the last bbs don't wonder why I have a username of "Idiot". (its not just because I am an idiot)

I'm "Hysteria" on this message board as well. The reason I signed up as "Idiot" too, is because on the last official bbs, there was a user called Beheaded who started this topic asking Noodles a question. I never thought Noodles would post in this topic, so I said "If Noodles posts in this topic, I'll change my username to Idiot".
    A day or so later, Noodles posted in this topic saying "I'm just posting to Hysteria has to change his name to Idiot".
    I signed up yesterday on this board as Hysteria, but then was reminded that I should be Idiot again, so I signed up again.

There's the story.
    rofl...yeah ive heard about that....

Quote Originally Posted by Lullaby
    rofl...yeah ive heard about that....
    Wasn't it me who told you about that?!

You were talking to other people about me?
    "I'm just posting here so Hysteria has to change his name to Idiot". - Noodles

Lucky you!

Were good times. Shame the last bbs had to be run by such an arrogant bastard.