Default .... :(

this is the war, not what you see on cnn:

http://fallujapictures.blogspot.com/

PICTURES FOR 16+! BE WARNED!

Zs

None of the pictures were too bad.

but they are sad.
    _____..____.......____....._______
    ./..___/..\__..\.../......\...| _....__ \.
    .\___.\..../.__.\.|..Y.Y.|...\..|.....\/.
    /____. >.(___ |/__|_|. \ /__|.........
    ........\/........\/.........\/................

it sickens me to know that many people in america don't know what war truly is. and what sickens me more is that there are people in this country that actually want to kill Iraq's just for the reason that they are Iraqis. nobody thinks of the consequences of going to war. especially a BS war. my friend did a powerpoint presentation with pictures similar to those for my history class with the song "...And Justice For All" by Metallica playing in the backround to show people what happens in war. his brother died while in Iraq just a little while after he presented it to the class.
    ________
    HOW TO ROLL BLUNTS
    Last edited by lousyskater; 09-11-2011 at 02:59 AM.

that site has filled me with rage, it was bad enough knowing US went to war without any real reason, but to see the constant unnessecary deaths really pisses me off!!
    sure people are going to die in war, but seeing that the casualties are not only rebels, but innocent children really makes you think about what the hell the US is doing in there!!! And its not like the children are innocents who happen to be nearby when a bomb or shell explodes, some of them are killed by gunshots...
    At least half of the Iraq casualties are friggin children, WHY???

i completely understand your rage, but it sadens me that it took those pictures to make you feel that way your feel now abou it. nobody ever thinks about the inocent lives lost in war. they think that we're only killing our enemies.
    ________
    Bigboobs1 live
    Last edited by lousyskater; 09-11-2011 at 03:03 AM.

I've never quite understood the concept of war. no matter who the fuck starts it, end it, as soon as it starts. we're all still human. if you fight with your mom & three days of silence have gone by, then eventually one will speak to the other & make the first appologise, right??

war = unnecessary. let alone this one. it fills me with sadness, it makes me shake my head & turn it away, just like the rest of the world does. if I'd feel anger & hate, I might as well pick a side, go for it & join the troops, but somehow I feel like enough damage has already been done. so no, I'm not going to waste anger on this anymore. just a lllloot of disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

I'm sad too, Bella. And quite afraid.
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Vera
    I'm sad too, Bella. And quite afraid.
    Same here. Then again, at this particular point I'm more scared for my family, but I guess that's unresonable, as long as we're kissing American asses...

I'm still scared.
    #N/A

ok i may be young and i ignored the 16+ sign but that wus deep but to bad Bush didnt kno what the hell he wwas doing...........*put down head* stupid bush look wat hes done. Im not blaming this all on the man who decided to do this (president) but this is rong...............very rong

he hands out orders from his comfi chair. maybe if he'd fought his own war, or had fought in any war for that matter, he'd have a clue what he's started & maybe then such things wouldn't happen.

yeah. maybe. "don't push the maybe, baby."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!