Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Videos Brasil Tour, this here

Thumbs up videos of são paulo?!?!?!?

Hey man?!?!?! were did you get this videos?!?!??! I was in that show of 21/10... and... this was fucking awesome!!!
    thanks for the videos...

Exclamation ohh..!!

man i have all the videos of that concert (i got them in www.theoffspring.info/downloads/online.html) but these are from another angle.... great. Can u post the whole concert pliz!!???

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by WilloW
    man i have all the videos of that concert (i got them in www.theoffspring.info/downloads/online.html) but these are from another angle.... great. Can u post the whole concert pliz!!???
    All???? well... I went to this concert and a take your videos in theoffspring.info/downloads/onlin.... and there are not ALL songs from that concert... there aren't songs like "Neocon" "The Nose" "Hit That" "The worst hangover ever" "Gotta Away" "All I Want" and some others more...... I'm realy thanks for that videos you put there... but...
    YOU CAN PUT ALL THIS SONGS I SAYED ON THAT PAGE OR HIER IN THIS FORUM PLEASE????

Since we don't have enough space to host a full concert at once we sorta 'stream' the videos on www.theoffspring.info. So the videos which aren't listed there already have been online.

And the last 4 videos mentioned in the first post are from the 20th, not the 21st.
    * !

Post ..!

the beginning of the concert its not in there bcause they dont have enough upload space or something like that!...so they put a few videos, then they erase the old and put new! ...

Default caraca!!!!

Amigo...

te amo!!!! Eu fui ao show deles aqui no Rio, mas nem me toquei em levar a câmera porque no Claro Hall às vezes eles bracam que tá com filme, e me arrependi amargamente por causa disso porque eles deixaram entrar com câmera!!! :-(
    Esse é o meu terceiro show do offspring... foi tudo!
    Só lembrando agora com as duas músicas que salvei... ainda vai levar um tempo até baixar tudo!
    Bjs pra vc!!!

Baixei e assisti a alguns desses vídeos...posso afirmar com segurança que o show aqui em Recife foi muito mais agitado.

Quo modo?

i have all videos from sao paolo m from venezuela but i like all that videos and i`d dowloaded the london concert the image is really poor but is offspring lol.
    look for the new downloads you can download more new videos ^^
    Regrets A Memories No Remorse No Apologgies No Reason For Me To Desapear
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ick/NewDex.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Iaci
    is there any video about da show in rio?? it was great!!!!!!!!!!!
    i want to know too i have just one video i`d downloaded from kazzaa .
    Regrets A Memories No Remorse No Apologgies No Reason For Me To Desapear
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ick/NewDex.jpg