Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: Swearing

  1. #1


    Default Swearing

    Dear Admin,

    I am tired of all the swearing and profanity on this forum.

    Please BAN all those responsible immediately and remove any swear words.

    Thankyou,

    The Fat boy samsam

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Il Ponte vecchio
    Posts
    2,958


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Boy Samsam
    Dear Admin,

    I am tired of all the swearing and profanity on this forum.

    Please BAN all those responsible immediately and remove any swear words.

    Thankyou,

    The Fat boy samsam
    well they would ban you.

    The Heartland - Don't fuck with us
    To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs.
    -Aldous Huxley

  3. #3


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barangatang
    well they would ban you.

    The Heartland - Don't fuck with us
    Sorry that is a typo and should say "Don't fly with us". I am a bad typist.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Il Ponte vecchio
    Posts
    2,958


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Boy Samsam
    Sorry that is a typo and should say "Don't fly with us". I am a bad typist.
    oh sorry my bad
    To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs.
    -Aldous Huxley

  5. #5


    Default

    I hate swearing. It is very rude

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Louisville KY, USA
    Posts
    1,400


    Angry !

    No Way Man Fuck Off!
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <)
    You know what I think? I think that church is for all the sissys out there who are afraid of going to hell.
    Boo-Fuckin-Hoo
    My Websites:
    LTProductions
    Metal-Mania(1)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tizzalicious.com
    Posts
    12,056



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cascadian Exile
    Posts
    19,609


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzalicious
    Don't be stupid.
    i <3 teh new tizz.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    8,902


    Default

    That is completely ridiculous. Offspring's SONGS have profanity and swearing. So you'd ban posting Offspring lyrics on the Offspring forums? GEEZ.
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won

  10. #10


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vera
    That is completely ridiculous. Offspring's SONGS have profanity and swearing. So you'd ban posting Offspring lyrics on the Offspring forums? GEEZ.
    Good point Vera.

    Maybe we could replace the letters in swear words with *

    i.e.

    Goddamm Mother******

    Would that be better?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •