Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: The Baseball Thread

If the Yankees lose tonight, i'll taste some of my own cum in celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by wishomie
    me too. by the way, my movie was awesome. It was an actual full length movie.
    Sweet, I'm glad you got yourself a good one. The Angels are only up by one. They need a bigger lead or I'm afraid I wont be able to taste cum for the 1st time, tonight.

To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs.
    -Aldous Huxley

Fuck! Tie game, fuck those yankees

Lightbulb

Well, at least the Braves got beaten down like the filthy dogs that they are.

Now, if only The The Angels Angels of Anaheim* would hold up their end.

*that's the literal English translation of their name. What a fucking farce.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis
    I wouldn't be surprised if Steinbrenner did sign Mother Nature to a lucrative contract...
    She's certainly old enough to be one of his brilliant ideas.
    God, I can't wait to see The Big Ugly still pitching for New York in '07 because he'll be too expensive to get rid of.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

damn.

no redsox or yankees. im loving it. i mean i <3 my red sox, but i can deal with it. shit we went 86 years without id like to see chicago or houston win it all. i always liked houston.. and what the rocket is doing with them is insane. but then again chicago looks to be the boston of last year.. :<
    arak0rs comin yo! arak0rs comin!

Quote Originally Posted by Not Ozymandias

Now, if only The The Angels Angels of Anaheim* would hold up their end.

*that's the literal English translation of their name. What a fucking farce.
    couldnt agree more. they need to go back to being the california angels
    arak0rs comin yo! arak0rs comin!

Astros ALLLL the way now that the Yanks are gone. I've always loved Houston too, and Andy Pettite is still one of my absolute all time favorites. I'll root for him and whoever is around him forever. Besides, they're a great team.

The White Sox are looking damn good, but I just think getting past Clemens, Pettite, and Oswalt is nearly impossible. We'll see though. I don't think I'd be surprised if the ChiSox take it all, and something deep down inside of me probably wants to see another long streak of failure come to a dramatic end. (I just hope that if it does, it's in a great, long, competitive World Series. This may sound like mindless Sox bashing, but something about the Red Sox sweeping the Cardinals last year was anti-climactic after 86 years. It's not their fault, of course; the Red Sox were just way better than any other team in baseball in 2004).

Yeah, I'm a Yankee fan, but I'm even more of a baseball fan, so I'm still excited, y'know? I hope my Yankee loving friends continue to watch too. They missed out on a great 2002 ALCS between the Twins and Angels, and an even better NLCS that year between the Giants and Cardinals because they gave up on the sport once the Yanks lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

well.. i don't know so much about baseboll.. so.. well.. Giants are kinda great.