Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: The Baseball Thread

Where's Camel Filters? I want to ask him how the Brewers/Mets series went.

PS. The Pirates practically doubled their seasons' total runs in that game.

Shut up!! i'll admit, i got carried away with the Brewers and i didn't expect the brewers to sweep the mets but I was hoping they could take 2 out of 3 at least. But cmon losing the first 3 games to the phillies. Now that i never would have expected. seriously, who loses 5 out of 6 with the best record in baseball.

I hear ya, but no worries. I think the Brewers are legit this year and will make alot of noise, so don't worry about dropping a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

Wow, obviosly the Tigers aren't too familiar with Papelbon.
    --
    It'll be close between Tigers and Indians, but it's already given 3 out of these 4 teams will make the playoffs: Red Sox, Yankees, Indians, and Tigers.
    --
    The Braves are officially my 2nd favorite team. They're good, I like Atlanta, they're in the NL, so it doesn't affect the Tigers, and I can watch a lot of their games on TBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteen Seventy Nine View Post
    The Braves are officially my 2nd favorite team. They're good, I like Atlanta, they're in the NL, so it doesn't affect the Tigers, and I can watch a lot of their games on TBS.
    I smell a fair weather fan.

As do I, but I'm not complaining. Go Braves!

Lightbulb

Someone needs to inform MLB that the Braves left Boston 53 years ago so there's no 'rivalry' anymore.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

Lightbulb

There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

i made a pledge. So i guess i'll be peeing my pants in october.

I'm going to the Brewer game today so they better start there winning ways again. They were the best team in baseball on May 9th, and now it seems like old Brewer teams in the past.