View Poll Results: Should He be banned?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban The Jerk.

    9 37.50%
  • Just Let Him Cause Crap

    1 4.17%
  • I believe he'll stop doing it.

    14 58.33%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Ban, or temporarily ban, Ichoose90

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,157


    Default Ban, or temporarily ban, Ichoose90

    Seriously, All This "Harmless Fun" Is not fun for anyone except him, and It isn't harmless ,it spams up our boards.

    If banning is too far, Just temporarily ban him for a week , like a suspension, so he stops with the antics.

    He's Fucking Up the forums, and I'm sick of it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,898


    Default

    I don't think he alone is the problem. It's everyone who's over-pissed because of his "prank", and won't shut the fuck up about it, and always have to argue with him. I vote the 3rd choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,157


    Default

    I didn't have a problem with him the first two or three times, but Why does he keep doing it? There's no point. It pisses me off.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Guess and win cool prizes!
    Posts
    5,557


    Arrow

    Ban him, He serves no purpose. He's never contributed to this forum, And I doubt he ever will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Ozymandias
    Every time a 'tard is erased, Say Whatever's On Your Mind loses 700 posts.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Costa Del Englandddd!
    Posts
    1,168


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy
    I didn't have a problem with him the first two or three times, but Why does he keep doing it? There's no point. It pisses me off.
    kindly ask him to stop

    *is tired, and maybe you've tried this* meh -- back to my bed :P

    MySpace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    JohnnyNemesis is my e-husband <3 *nods*

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,898


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy
    I didn't have a problem with him the first two or three times, but Why does he keep doing it? There's no point. It pisses me off.
    He's doing the prank on AIM. Banning him woudn't change a thing. He could still message people, who would still make threads.

    Edit: Anyone who still falls for it should be banned, on the grounds that they don't have the mental capabilities to post.
    Last edited by 0r4ng3; 08-22-2005 at 06:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    22,238


    Default

    Where's the "Stop crying, everyone" option?
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

  8. #8
    Thucydides Guest


    Default

    What the hell is happening? I've never noticed him doing anything 'wrong'.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Directly above the center of the Earth
    Posts
    4,884


    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracy of One
    Ban him, He serves no purpose. He's never contributed to this forum, And I doubt he ever will.
    God, if THAT was the criteria by which we judged people worthing of being banned, the number of members on this bbs would be in the double digits.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Detroit, Mi
    Posts
    579


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy
    Seriously, All This "Harmless Fun" Is not fun for anyone except him, and It isn't harmless ,it spams up our boards.

    If banning is too far, Just temporarily ban him for a week , like a suspension, so he stops with the antics.

    He's Fucking Up the forums, and I'm sick of it.
    Wow, you made a whole fucking poll on me? What a screaming fairy. Get a life, crybaby.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •