Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ADMIN: Please Read

Default ADMIN: Please Read

Right, I've already emailed you about this and there seems to have been no reply. So I'll post it here.

Moderators need the ability to ban, or at least suspend users. The sheer volume of idiots and the amount of time it takes to review each one means that we're not able to deal with them effectively. Give us the right to ban by collective consent or at least to suspend, please.

Thanks.
    "I don't cut my grass. I threaten it."

I support it too. There's been an increase of "strange" people over the past couple of days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

I agree with this. Maybe not a complete ban, but a suspension, and the admin can decide wether or not to ban the suspended person. We, the board, needs something like this with all of these damn troll accounts.

I agree 110% =\

i guess it's all about the dream

There has been an influx of bothersome members lately, while still not as bad as the "attacks" by Green Day fans and that one group I don't care about the name of, I still agree with this idea. We need to keep the characters away from the board while you decide whether or not they should be banned.

This should have been done long ago. This idea NEEDS to come into action. Spam is all I see, half the time here. This board needs improving and this idea could most definately improve it. Nice one, TUNB.

holy monkey dick i think that marshmellows are hot so i can poop on the wall then poop out goldfih in my pants while the moon falls threw the sun

^ there's the reason why this should happen.

Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    There has been an influx of bothersome members lately, while still not as bad as the "attacks" by Green Day fans and that one group I don't care about the name of, I still agree with this idea. We need to keep the characters away from the board while you decide whether or not they should be banned.
    I read half a sentence, and I already know that I agree completely with everything in it.

let the mods ban. the average IQ of the boards is lowering every day and someone gotta stop it.