Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Led Zeppelin

Default Led Zeppelin

Which songs / CDs do you like the most?
    And the truth unwinding, scraping away at my mind...

“Las palabras son así, disimulan mucho, se van juntando unas con otras, parece como si no supieran adónde quieren ir, y, de pronto, por culpa de dos o tres, o cuatro que salen de repente, simples en sí mismas, un pronombre personal (...) y ya tenemos ahí la conmoción ascendiendo irresistiblemente a la superficie de la piel y de los ojos..." (J. Saramago, Ensayo sobre la ceguera)

My favorite song by them is "Rock And Roll." That's one of my favorite songs of all time. I don't have any of their CDs, other than their greatest hits. I personally don't like the song "Stairway To heaven" too much, and I think it's grossly overrated.

houses of the holy.
    stairway to heaven.
    Cunning
    Stunt

led zeppelin rox so hard lol i hate good charlotte!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by i lyke da offspring
    led zeppelin rox so hard lol i hate good charlotte!!!!

Yet again - even I don't type this fucking bad. What you were trying to say is "Led Zeppelin Rock so hard. Laughing out loud. I hate good Charlotte."

Also GC have fuck all to do with this topic.

As for the question Stairway to heaven - even though you say it's overrated, I still love it.

Lightbulb

Their second or fourth album is best. I still can not fully appreciate Zeppelin because every asshole in my high school loved them.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

i dunno ne songs by em but im sure ive herd them b4 and they r 80s rock n roll like acdc(never heard em either but i hear good things lol) and im sure they have talent cuz i hear that at school so id say they r 1 of my fav bands lol

Lightbulb

There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

woowoo led zepplin rox so hard must i say more? lol!!!

no, you must not say more. please.
    Cunning
    Stunt