View Poll Results: Should pretty fly 88 be banned from all the forums?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 61.11%
  • No

14 38.89%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should pretty fly 88 be banned?

Default Should pretty fly 88 be banned?

Okay, I realize that I have made enemies of supposedly the kindest people on the forums. I see that the moderators are calling me idiots, and that's not good. Go ahead. If you don't want me to ever post again, just say so. I don't think I'm really that bad, but I know some of you do. If Yes wins, I'll just remove myself from these forums and you'll never see me again. Because I know that in real life, the only people that have ever really hated me have moved away. Most people in school think I'm a genius. So what do you think
    just like the Clash song, Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Quote Originally Posted by pretty fly 88
    Okay, I realize that I have made enemies of supposedly the kindest people on the forums. I see that the moderators are calling me idiots, and that's not good. Go ahead. If you don't want me to ever post again, just say so. I don't think I'm really that bad, but I know some of you do. If Yes wins, I'll just remove myself from these forums and you'll never see me again. Because I know that in real life, the only people that have ever really hated me have moved away. Most people in school think I'm a genius. So what do you think
    just like the Clash song, Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
    you havent bothered me so yea u shud stay!! so far i thought u were a nice person anyway so....

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by pretty fly 88
    Okay, I realize that I have made enemies of supposedly the kindest people on the forums.
    Wrong, we were elected because we would be fair and because we kick ass. And "fair" doesn't mean "nice" - it means that we're not going to delete your threads or posts just because they're stupid. Get off your cross, keep your head down and cultivate a sense of humor and you should do fine.

I wish the people that voted yes would explain their reasons.

Lightbulb

You started 2 idiotic threads in this forum in the last day. If that doesn't warrant a banning then nothing does.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

idc if u keep deleting my posts ill just keep posting I STAND BY PRETTY FLY 88

I don't think that Pretty Fly 88 should be banned, but I think that I Lyke Da Offspring should be.

he should stay!!

woooooohooooooo go backstreet boys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ichoose90
    I don't think that Pretty Fly 88 should be banned, but I think that I Lyke Da Offspring should be.
    DAMN RIGHT....i couldnt have said it better myself

Quote Originally Posted by i lyke da offspring
    idc if u keep deleting my posts ill just keep posting I STAND BY PRETTY FLY 88
    You're a very sweet person. And you know what? This might sound crazy, but you kinda remind of Shirley Manson, the lead singer of Garbage. In your first post in this thread that mysteriously got deleted, you said something like, "don't listen to them." It reminded me of a song on Garbage's new CD, I think it's called "Right Between The Eyes," that goes "don't listen to what they to say, you shouldn't listen to them, anyway." It's not one of my favorite songs by them, I usually skip over it when I listen to the CD, but you reminded me of it. Also, your picture kinda looks a little like Shirley to me. You're both equally pretty. Garbage rules!