Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dexter and guitar

Default dexter and guitar

how long was it take that dexter did know how to play guitar ??

Two minutes and 3 seconds....

gosh are you bored???

Nice sarcasm there lol!!

Erm...why does it matter? This is a very random thread

MySpace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    JohnnyNemesis is my e-husband <3 *nods*

Quote Originally Posted by ~*hit_that*~
    Nice sarcasm there lol!!

Erm...why does it matter? This is a very random thread
    Well, maybe thread creator wants to be the next Dexter and he's wondering ho wlong it will take.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Rexisfed
    Well, maybe thread creator wants to be the next Dexter and he's wondering ho wlong it will take.
    However long it takes, some people just have a nack for these things, some people don't and have to work for it. You cannot put a time limit on it. That was a strange comment there lol! I'm still intrigued as to know why it matters though?!

MySpace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by summer_guy
    how long was it take that dexter did know how to play guitar ??
    Do you play guitar?

Quo modo?

Quote Originally Posted by ~*hit_that*~
    However long it takes, some people just have a nack for these things, some people don't and have to work for it. You cannot put a time limit on it. That was a strange comment there lol! I'm still intrigued as to know why it matters though?!
    its bound to have taken a good while...it cant have happened over night lol ....im learning now and well its hard at the start...

Yea, you ever heard Pennywise live? i kno not the best band, oh well...

i was thinkin at that rock festivel i was at, DANG THE DRUMMERS PLAYIN SO FAST... (actually ive never seen a drummer playin faster than the pennywise drummer). but think: they are on tour, what, like half a year? they play a gig every 2 days, sometimes every day. Imagine you have practice every day for two hours straight. YOU GOTTA BE GOOD. even a moron with no brain could learn how to play the drum, guitar etc with two hours of straight practice each day...

Quote Originally Posted by Rexisfed
    No, he's only a stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by YODAvid
    Yea, you ever heard Pennywise live? i kno not the best band, oh well...

i was thinkin at that rock festivel i was at, DANG THE DRUMMERS PLAYIN SO FAST... (actually ive never seen a drummer playin faster than the pennywise drummer). but think: they are on tour, what, like half a year? they play a gig every 2 days, sometimes every day. Imagine you have practice every day for two hours straight. YOU GOTTA BE GOOD. even a moron with no brain could learn how to play the drum, guitar etc with two hours of straight practice each day...
    Like I say, some have it naturally, and some don't. I practice everyday, and it's still hard, y'know. Though I haven't played for a few days, but thats due to an injury hehe And no, you couldn't just learn to play guitar, I mean how would you know what you were doing? You'd have to start learning chords and stuff before you could get anywhere, before you'd be able to start putting music to lyrics etc, and then getting the rhythm going.

MySpace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]