Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wtf happened

Default wtf happened

what ever happened to webdude? wtf man, why was the site completely abandoned and updateless for like, months. You know this site was once listed in the "Best of the internet" books, but the lack of maintainance has been a joke. Thats how u keep fans interested... and it appears for the bulk of them, the interest has fizzled out.

I for one don't care about the past. Here's to one regime change that was a long time comin'!

forget him, he wasnt worth his job.

i dunno man. webdude was a lazy bastard and didnt deserve to keep his job for as long as he did. offspring finally hired some people actually willing to update the site regularly, which is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMark
    what ever happened to webdude? wtf man, why was the site completely abandoned and updateless for like, months. You know this site was once listed in the "Best of the internet" books, but the lack of maintainance has been a joke. Thats how u keep fans interested... and it appears for the bulk of them, the interest has fizzled out.
    You obviously haven't noticed that the situation has been rectified somewhat dramatically. Webdude is gone, thats all there is to it.
    The Kuehn and Jones Orchestra
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Webdude was a big piece of shit. He was dumb and lazy. Who cares about the old site, the new site is way better.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Chances thrown
    Nothing‘s free
    Longing for what used to be
    Still it‘s hard
    Hard to see
    Fragile lives, shattered dreams

g o n e

i didnt say i cared about the new site nor was i ignoring the new changes, i applaud them, i simply wondered what happened to web dude. his name was justin beope, and he worked for Nitro. I would bet that hes still involved somehow.

menial tasks like making the coffee perhaps?

y u guys hatin on web dude? he wasnt that bad